• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blower Motor HELP

My blower motor just stopped and today I took it out... the motor runs with direct power.. The AC Control you can hear it opening and closing the vents when you change the options but no fan.

The main fuse doesn't appear to be blown.

Only things I think are the relay in the main fuse box and the resistor on the back of the blower motor and the front stick looking deal... Worst case might be the actual climate control unit..

Anyone have these same symptoms or have any other opinion on testing the relay or resistor?

Most likely the CCU. Send it to BrianK on this forum. Common problem on the NSX. Brian has everything to test/repair the CCU. He repaired mine. Mine would only work on full blast.

It happened to me the exact situation, it was the relay, before found that the relay it was the problem, I opened the control unit and found a burned contact section of the control board. Not sure that it was a combine problem.

My recommendation Ck the relay then the climate control unit.

This people repaired my unit http://www.autoecu.com/

Good luck

Back