• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy BLT's Custom Front Turn Signals GROUP BUY

This is a:
[X] Direct vendor group buy
[ ] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[ ] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

Minimum Number of Units: 5 Units
(by definition a group buy requires a non-trivial minimum number of units to "make it happen"; you can use tiered pricing)

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited): 10 Units

Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys): 90 days

Product Will Ship: [ ] As payments are received
[X] After the group buy is closed

Payment Procedure: [ ] No deposit, payment due prior to shipping
[X] Deposit of _$50.00___ upon sign up, balance due __when kit beings assembly__
[ ] Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): paypal (3% fee required), cash, and/or check

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 1 week from start of assembly

Product Pricing (can be tiered): $450 to $499

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): cost

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing):

Product Info, Photos, etc.: details below

As some of you know I stopped selling my custom front turn signal lights due to the sheer time and cost of producing them. Nevertheless, due to the convincing of my fellow NSX prime members I am offering a limited production run of my lights. These are arguably the cleanest, brightest, and best integrated lighting solution within the OEM NSX front turn signal lens so don't miss out!

proto01.jpg

This design swaps the driving and turn signal light locations for a much more modernized look. They are 100% plug and play and connect directly to the existing NSX bulb receptacles. As you can see, brightness levels are levels are absolutely insane!!! And of course… you can dial in the insanity through my custom LED controllers which can easily be stowed away behind the turn signal assembly.

03.JPG

At full brightness, it is difficult and nearly impossible to see the individual LEDs. What you and others will see is a nice solid bar of light.

06.JPG

The turn signals are also extremely bright and offer improved illumination over stock setup.

DSC04438.JPG

photo.JPG

Other designs such as this one are available and custom designs are encouraged!

Prices will be $499 if I can secure 5 orders and $450 if i get 6+ orders. Note that pricing INCLUDES installation into your OEM lenses and I can generally turn them around in 2 business days to minimize downtime.

roster2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: BLT's Custom Front Turn Signals GROUP BUY!

None of your photos show up

Idk maybe someone else can chime in. I see nothing on my iPad.

pics look great... if i had an older car i would buy

pics arent working for me either

Seeing all the pics from my ipad...

Is there a warranty on these?

BLT, seems all your photos aren't showing up. I was just on your BBK install thread and no pictures show up at all. And I really need that thread. :frown:

I am on a different PC now at work... still a bunch of x's instead of photos.

your tail light thread: all photos are gone.

Please edit your original post to include the mandatory group buy template. Thanks.

your tail light thread: all photos are gone.
I still can see it. Cleared cache and everything. I will continue to trouble shoot since this is bad for business!

Please edit your original post to include the mandatory group buy template. Thanks.
Done! I knew I forgot something. Thanks!

I'm in for a set. Nice!
Thank you everyone! It seems we have 3 people so far! I will create a group buy roster later tonight to keep things organized. Looks like this will happen!

So does this kit include the turn signal as well? Your old post was for a DIY kit, meaning using your own OEM turn signals, are you including new OEM ones this time?

So does this kit include the turn signal as well? Your old post was for a DIY kit, meaning using your own OEM turn signals, are you including new OEM ones this time?

According to BLT's opening thread, "Prices will be $499 if I can secure 5 orders and $450 if i get 6+ orders. Note that pricing includes installation into YOUR OEM lenses and I can generally turn them around in 2 business days to minimize downtime."

Meaning, you supply the front signals which run for about retail $191 each. If BLT supplied new front signals at the $499 asking price, he would have more orders than he can handle.

Last edited:
Back