• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy BLT's Custom Front Turn Signals GROUP BUY

No DIY option like before?

No DIY option like before?

DIY was something I was looking into but could not offer. The installation of the LEDs into the stock front turn signals is VERY difficult. Since the lenses are fused onto the housings they must be worked with a certain degree of precision. Also the way the LEDs need to be placed into the housing is just as important. Because of this I decided to provide free installations for all purchases of the front turn signals. Another other way would produce results that I'm sure my customers would not be happy with.

Great news we got the number 5! Production will start this weekend and each kit should ship out within 7 days of eachother. For those one the group buy I will be sending you a PM shortly for the $50 deposit.

Just some encouragement for more to participate as I got mine for xmas present from my wife. They are great and look original and Richard has been good to deal with.

Attachments

• Daytime running lights 1.jpg
    Daytime running lights 1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Daytime running lights.jpg
    Daytime running lights.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 106
According to BLT's opening thread, "Prices will be $499 if I can secure 5 orders and $450 if i get 6+ orders. Note that pricing includes installation into YOUR OEM lenses and I can generally turn them around in 2 business days to minimize downtime."

Meaning, you supply the front signals which run for about retail $191 each. If BLT supplied new front signals at the $499 asking price, he would have more orders than he can handle.

nm, it's just $450 for the led and the "service".

Last edited:
#7! And I don't even have an NSX yet! C'mon people! :smile:

Just a note. I will not be able to take any new orders starting June 2nd as I will be ordering the connectors from the vendor in Italy. For those who paid deposits you are good to go. For those who have not paid deposits by July 2nd you will be dropped.

Again, this is the last time I will be producing these! Remember.... for $450 installed into your OEM lenses is a heck of a great deal so dont pass it up!

Last edited:
Just a note. I will not be able to take any new orders starting June 2nd as I will be ordering the connectors from the vendor in Italy. For those who paid deposits you are good to go. For those who have not paid deposits by June 2nd you will be dropped.

Again, this is the last time I will be producing these! Remember.... for $450 installed into your OEM lenses is a heck of a great deal so dont pass it up!

i think you mean July 2nd? not June 2nd?

I'm up for a set. I will send my set with AU_NSX from Australia.
I'll send PM as well.

Back