• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bmw X5 Stripped in Manhattan

I had once come out of my driveway to see an unfortunate similar site :mad:

Lame. In an apartment complex I lived in Davis and Integra was on milk crates with all its wheels stolen. The poor guy replaced them with some other aftermarket wheels (nice ones) they were stolen about a month after he got them. That time they were not so nice and did not leave his car on crates, they just dumped it on the brake rotors. After that the guy put his stock wheels on, and no longer hand any trouble :mad: .

Have seen TL's with their head lights missing in parking lots before. It is a shame that people have to steal to get parts.

My opinion, if you are going to steal stuff off of my car, steal the whole damn thing and I never want it found in one piece again :biggrin:

Hiroshima said:
Lame. In an apartment complex I lived in Davis and Integra was on milk crates with all its wheels stolen. The poor guy replaced them with some other aftermarket wheels (nice ones) they were stolen about a month after he got them. That time they were not so nice and did not leave his car on crates, they just dumped it on the brake rotors. After that the guy put his stock wheels on, and no longer hand any trouble :mad: .

Have seen TL's with their head lights missing in parking lots before. It is a shame that people have to steal to get parts.

My opinion, if you are going to steal stuff off of my car, steal the whole damn thing and I never want it found in one piece again :biggrin:

You beat me to it

Found my legend on milk crates before with wheels missing also another time then drilled a small hole next to my lock cylynder and somehow opened my doors the hole was no bigger then a piece of 12 guage wire AWG standard.
As far as stolen Hid's the X5 lights are in high demand because the projectors are used to build custom lights for cars and well Pre 2004 tl's there light housings are useless but there Hids come out easy with a crow bar which make them an easy target. Boths sides can be popped in less then 30 seconds.

Back