• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Books on NSX

Can members recommend books of any sort on the NSX? Anything from practical maintenance through mods would be helpful. Thanks.

Here's info about a new one:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137737

When you go looking for it on Amazon, you'll get directed to a book about the NSX by Brian Long; this is, I guess, about as close to a coffee table book as we have. Then there's the performance portfolio, in which book is reprinted articles from various magazines that evaluated the NSX as it first came out and as the various changes occurred.
If you're hardcore, get the shop manual, too.:biggrin:

If you're hardcore, get the shop manual, too.:biggrin:

I must be hard core, I have a shop manual, paper back and on CD-ROM :biggrin:

I have the Brian Long, Acura NSX Honda's Super Car, the coffee table book.

I also have the Acura-Honda NSX Performance Portfolio 1989-1999 - Brooklands Books. This is mostly various articles over the years about the NSX.

There are other books, the one's that Acura put out etc. And the new one coming out in December, which the link was posted in an earlier post.

There is always NSXprime.com and the Wiki... lots of information posted here.

Enjoy

Also: there is a manual apart from the usual shop manual, the Electrical Troublshooting Guide, and also there is the official Honda publication NSX Body Repair Manual.

There's also a book of specifications for the NSX that Honda published, but I need to look around, I can't lay hands on my copy at the moment ....

I have Brian Longs's book, as well as the Honda-Acura NSX Performance Portfolio too, The Service manual...books only wish I had it on the computer...Car and Driver's Top 10 Exotic Sports Cars(thanks to the previous owner)VHS, I don't have a VCR(Fail) Various Magizines with NSX articles in them.

Back