• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boston or LA?

Celtics or Lakers?

• Celtics

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Lakers

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters
LOL... why are you Lakers fans so quiet?

Shhhhh.. Where did everybody go? OH yeah Laker fans are there only when things are good. I think most of the flags have already come down off the crap cars and after they lose in game 3 you wont see but a few. :biggrin:

some good old laker fans enjoying the game... I won't comment on their alleged "basketball knowledge", but I'm sure it begins and ends with "Kobe is the f'ing s***.." "Just wait till we play in LA.. wait whats a charging violation?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKYf4UPvVTg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKYf4UPvVTg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I'm still here. You guys complaining about how the officiating will be pro-Lakers haven't said anything about the officiating lately. The foul disparity between the two teams is huge. 38 to 10 freethrows, that was the difference in the game. In either case, the game was close at the end so Boston nearly blew it. The series is far from over. The next 3 games are in LA so this can be 2-3 very easily. I can see this series stretching out to 7 games now. If there's ever a conspiracy theory, 7 games with LA vs Boston means a lot of $$$. :)

I'm still here. You guys complaining about how the officiating will be pro-Lakers haven't said anything about the officiating lately. The foul disparity between the two teams is huge. 38 to 10 freethrows, that was the difference in the game. In either case, the game was close at the end so Boston nearly blew it. The series is far from over. The next 3 games are in LA so this can be 2-3 very easily. I can see this series stretching out to 7 games now. If there's ever a conspiracy theory, 7 games with LA vs Boston means a lot of $$$. :)

Wait what I don't get is just because the numbers are not dead equal doesn't mean the game is being poorly officiated. The celtics are playing more aggresively and attacking the rim, therefore they are getting the calls. If the Lakers are fouling more on defense and not attacking on offense then.. there should be a free throw discrepancy... am I wrong?

Point out a bad call on the Lakers where a foul was called that shouldn't have been?

I love it first its Lakers in 4 or 5.. now its on to the conspiracy theories.. :smile: (nothing personal to any laker fans!)

LOL... why are you Lakers fans so quiet? Classic Lakers defense right here: :D

powe_game2_slam812414.jpg

ROFL! If Kurt Rambis was suited up, there would be a clothsline in there somewhere. Gasol looks like he's got gas. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Point out a bad call on the Lakers where a foul was called that shouldn't have been?

Rondo got bailed out when they called foul and then he missed the 2 free throws but he got bailed out bigtime. Bryant and Rad got hit near the end on the same sequence, no foul called. When Garnett hacked Gasol and Gasol banked it in, that was another missed call. I don't know what games you guys are watching... The Lakers were much more aggressive this time around and shot less free throws than in game 1.

Laker fans are definitely still here......this will just make winning the championship in Boston much sweeter. As for last night.....the discrepancy in the foul calls would cause one to raise an eyebrow...at a minimum. But thats just my observation, not an excuse. Should be an interesting 3 games in L.A.....can't wait. GO Lakers!

Shhhhh.. Where did everybody go? OH yeah Laker fans are there only when things are good. I think most of the flags have already come down off the crap cars and after they lose in game 3 you wont see but a few. :biggrin:

some good old laker fans enjoying the game... I won't comment on their alleged "basketball knowledge", but I'm sure it begins and ends with "Kobe is the f'ing s***.." "Just wait till we play in LA.. wait whats a charging violation?"

This coming from the genius who posted:

Last time I checked New Orleans was still playing.
Haha. I was just about to say and THEY will win it all. Chris Paul FTW! :biggrin:

Gee, I thought you were a Hornets fan? I guess you're just a hater. Go ahead and hate. It'll make the comeback all the more sweet.

Keep digging. I'm not mad - I'm just setting you up for the big fall. :wink:

I'm just pointing out that you're not a real Celtics or Hornets fan, but rather you just don't like the Lakers.

Ahh the good ole' "you're just a hater" it always emerges... somebody's mad.:redface:

There is always next year ...

I guess you hear a lot of that, eh? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Quack, quack :http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hater

Keep digging. I'm not mad - I'm just setting you up for the big fall. :wink:

I'm just pointing out that you're not a real Celtics or Hornets fan, but rather you just don't like the Lakers.

I guess you hear a lot of that, eh? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Quack, quack :http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hater

Your use of the term hater falls into #3. .haha

Thanks for the link lots of good stuff on there:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kobe+Bryant

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=front+runner

Here are a few I liked..

Kobe is already fouling and yet never a call..
37697031.jpg

Common Kobe even though you guys got an allstar in Pau Gasol for a bag of chips its just not your year.. again!\
529939222_2665d1b471.jpg

061222_kobe_hmed_8p.hmedium.jpg

Get ready to see alot of this and hear these comments...
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khddH-xC4bs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khddH-xC4bs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rolleyes: You already forgot about this 'hate' post, didn't you?

If LA could win 3 at home games 6 and 7 would be electric!! But you need to win the first to start down that path, game #3 is the key for them. Need huge win IMO

You obviously don't know basketball if you think Boston has the more balanced team.

Point Guard: Derek Fisher/Jordan Farmar vs. Rajon Rando/Sam Cassell - edge to the Lakers
Shooting Guard: Kobe Bryant/Sasha Vujacic vs. Ray Allen/Eddie House - MVP!
Small Forward: Vladimir Radmonavic/Luke Walton vs. Paul Pierce/Posey - advantage Celtics
Power Forward: Lamar Odom/Radmonavic vs. KG/P.J. Brown - closer than you think
Center: Pau Gasol/Ronny Turiaf vs. Kendrick Perkins/Brown - huge advantage for the Lakers
Bench: Farmar/Sasha/Walton/Turiaf/Ariza vs. Cassell/Brown/Posey/House - Laker bench scoring by a huge margin
Coaches: Phil Jackson vs. Doc Rivers - 10 rings vs. 1st time past the first round.

Lakers in 5.

And you already forgot about this post.. wrong on EVERY count so far in this series most notably the last prediction...
In this series so far:

Fisher-Farmar < Rondo, Cassell - and it aint even close, I feel for D-Fish
Kobe-Sasha = Ray Allen - Allen has basically cancelled out the MVP's numbers
Vlad Rad-Luke Walton < Pierce-Posey - and it aint even close
Odum-Vlad Rad < KG-PJ - This is laughable
Pau-Turiaf < Powe-Perkins - close, Pau playing well

Imagine that a Laker fan overrating his team..

Truce! :cool:

deal.

that game yestarday was, pretty dam crazy at the end,

Hahaha yes... I like a man that steps up to the plate even down 2-0. I am going to enjoy all your posts for the next 30 month... "Daddy" must be in bold. :wink:

Game three tonight! Lakers are going to come out of the gates with a vengance. If the Celtics can ride the storm, they might be able to steal game 3 and pretty much end the series. If Celtics fold, then we got ourselves a series.

Hmmm hot wings or pizza...cant decide...cant wait. :biggrin:

Beat LA
Beat LA
Beat LA

^^^ ha!

And you already forgot about this post.. wrong on EVERY count so far in this series most notably the last prediction...
In this series so far:

Fisher-Farmar < Rondo, Cassell - and it aint even close, I feel for D-Fish
Kobe-Sasha = Ray Allen - Allen has basically cancelled out the MVP's numbers
Vlad Rad-Luke Walton < Pierce-Posey - and it aint even close
Odum-Vlad Rad < KG-PJ - This is laughable
Pau-Turiaf < Powe-Perkins - close, Pau playing well

Imagine that a Laker fan overrating his team..

Truce! :cool:

Truce? Why, you giving up already? :tongue:

Hahaha yes... I like a man that steps up to the plate even down 2-0. I am going to enjoy all your posts for the next 30 month... "Daddy" must be in bold. :wink:

Wait a minute, now you want 'daddy' in bold, even after fullracehonda agreed to the bet being down 2-0? He should get some odds. How about you change your signature & avatar? Here, let me help. :biggrin:

Attachments

• turbo2go avatar.jpg
    turbo2go avatar.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
Wait a minute, now you want 'daddy' in bold, even after fullracehonda agreed to the bet being down 2-0? He should get some odds. How about you change your signature & avatar? Here, let me help. :biggrin:

You openned the gates of photoshop hell!!!! :biggrin:

KobeOmarosa.1.jpg

kobe_bryant_rapers_8.jpg

hahaha... OK I will put Kobe on my avatar for 30 days but if he loses I want to see paul pierce as his avatar. and yes... "daddy" in BOLD. :biggrin:

Back