• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brake, Wheel, Engine, Suspension, & Other NSX Parts for Sale

Cleaning out the garage and attic! Hope you find something you like! Deal is "buyer pays shipping" (I get a deal with work so it's cheaper) and parts will be sent out via UPS Ground (with tracking numbers) once payment has been received. Pics will be uploaded tonight - hopefully. Free feel to contact me should you have any questions - I'm happy to help.

Please see NSXPrime Gallery "Ponyboy" for pics of seats and car w/ current Koni/Eibach Suspension.

Engine and Driveline
K&N Cone Air Filter, $20
Dali Light Weight 7.8lb flywheel, $300
Dali Street Racer clutch, needs to be rebuilt, $400
Stock 5 speed gears and R&P, $300obo
Stock headers, $50obo
Stock exhaust, $50obo

Suspension
Stock Sway bars(2), $50obo
Stock Rear Strut Bar, $20obo
Stock '91-93 5 spoke wheels, $100
Stock '91-93 5 spoke wheels with A022 tires, $300

Other
Two Interstate batteries for the NSX, $20 each
Infinity 6.5" Kappa speakers, $60

SOLDBrakes, $350
SOLDSuspension, Koni & Eibach, $400
SOLDStock rear wing w/ LED (center section of LED has 4" missing), $50obo
SOLDRM Racing NSX Front Spoiler with brake duct opening, good for track use, two cracks, fair condition, $20
SOLDZanardi Floor NSX Mats, $60
SOLDStock Grey Floor NSX Mats, $30
SOLDSparco Fast Tech Driving Gloves, black, medium size, new condition, never worn, $80

Last edited:
Hi,I am interested in springs/koni's...How old and how many miles on them? also what did you change to? thks Brent:D

gloves

shawn

i would like to buy the gloves. please let me know how you would like payment. thanks.

owen

RM spoiler

If the RM Spoiler is the plastic one I will take it.

Original buyer fell through for the Brakes and Suspension components. Everybody interested please either reply to this thread or PM me.

I am interested in brake package. could you please email me pictures or pm me. I looked at your link and saw only 1 picture of a brake rotor.

Back