• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New 6-pot BBK

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was at GT SPEC headquarters in Asia a few months back, I visited the manufacturer of the Greddy GREX kit and purchased a 6-pot BBK for my 91 NSX. This kit has not been released to the public market yet and even Greddy doesn't have access to this. Since I've come to the conclusion of selling my car, this brand new kit is now up for sale. I'm offering it at my cost of $1850 plus whatever shipping is. PM me if you are interested in purchasing, not low-balling. :wink:

10703IMG_3479-med.jpg

10703IMG_3477-med.jpg

10703IMG_3474-med.jpg

10703IMG_3473-med.jpg

10703IMG_3475-med.jpg

Are replacement parts available for this set considering it isn't on the market?

Capt Kirk said:
HI is this 2 rotors and calipers or 4 rotors and calipers
This is a front BBK kit only. 2 rotors and 2 calipers. You do need to purchase stainless steel braided brake lines.
comquat1 said:
Are replacement parts available for this set considering it isn't on the market?
Replacement parts are not a problem. JBT is currently in the US Market. You can order the replacement parts from Greddy (a lot more money) or you can go to www.ravspeconline.com and order any replacement parts. You can also order the stainless steel braided lines on that site if you call Mark.
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Will this fit under the stock 15/16 91 OEM nsx wheels ?
Sorry Bails, this kit will definately not fit under the stock OEM 15/16 inch wheels. There is an alternative mini kit that is under development as we speak that will clear OEM wheel clearance. As soon as it is released, I will let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back