• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bride Zeta II/III vs NSX-R vs Pole Position

Here's an idea.....Buy both of my Recaro pole position leather seats, remove and save the leather..what a crime! anyway, then buy the seat material from vvroom. He has same stuff and different colors....see post on suede interior, for details....You would have same seats for less than one of the Recaros posted at 3500 ea. Mine could be had for 2k for both!.....think about it.:smile:

Helluva sales man:biggrin:

Hi Vance,

Interested in your OEM replica's. WHat approvals and safety testing / assurance wil they have? Will you be replicating just the R covers, or will you also offer a copy of the Type S seats, ie leather edging with choice of alcantara centre colors?

regards, Paul

Hi Vance,

Interested in your OEM replica's. WHat approvals and safety testing / assurance wil they have? Will you be replicating just the R covers, or will you also offer a copy of the Type S seats, ie leather edging with choice of alcantara centre colors?

regards, Paul

Approvals and safety testing...lol

We cannot guarantee any thing other than the workmanship of the seat. However, you will see a full disclosure from the manufacture when it is ready.

You will know the manufacture, I just can't disclose it now.

attachment.php

^Isn't this just the Recraro Pole Positions in suede material?

Wait till you guys my new custom upholstered Recaro's for my s2000 :biggrin:

(full BMW 7-series heated seat pads custom contoured and very cool finish)

rick

Back