• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgewater Acura Day Caravan/Westchester/CT

The caravan will be forming at 7:15am on 4/17 at Westchester Ave and Corporate Park Drive (Westbound side) in White Plains. The plan is to depart at 7:30 which will have us arrive at Mike's around 9am (as per his request). Please respond to this post and let me know if you will be there, and whether or not you have a club radio. Please be on time so that we can arrive on time. Russ will be bringing the Krispy Kreme's and while I'm not able to eat them, I don't want anybody to miss out on their share!! Pray for Sun!!!!! :biggrin:

Are you going across the TZ Bridge? I'll be coming from northern Bergen county and would love to hook up with your caravan. You can call me at my cell # when you are coming across the bridge and we can hook up.
201-741-6357

Shows how much I trust our nsx family with my cell #.
Looking foward to seeing everyone from the NSXPO 2004.

JH

Let's shoot for closer to 7:45 because I need to pick up the Lovely Sylvia so Peter can head up to Larry's to swap cars.

For those meeting with me to drive up to the caravan departure location please meet me no later then 7:30am. If you do not have my cell please PM me for it. We will meet at the first gas station on the Hutchingson River parkway after you come across the whitestone bridge.

For everyone that is meeting me please try and get there close to 7am...i prefer to leave before 7:30. 7:30 usually turns into 7:45 and then we are meeting another group so if we are delayed in getting there this will further delay our getting to the dealer on time.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
For everyone that is meeting me please try and get there close to 7am...i prefer to leave before 7:30. 7:30 usually turns into 7:45 and then we are meeting another group so if we are delayed in getting there this will further delay our getting to the dealer on time.

Remember everyone, Bailey cannot be late for lunch, afterall, it's ABOUT THE FOOD!!!!! :biggrin:

One of the guys who works in my building may join us. He has a black 91 and his name is Lou. If he can go, he will meet us at Westchester Avenue so if he gets there before me you guys will know who he is. If anyone has an extra radio to lend to him as a newbie it would be appreciated.

Back