• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Bridgewater Day Photos

I just had to beat Tony D. to the punch to claim the title of first to post photos. Here is a live shot of the event being posted from my mobile NSX connection.

As always, more photos will follow later and will be posted here: http://photography.robertondrovic.com/gallery/487519/1/19884375

19845254-L.jpg

19885777-L.jpg

19886634-L.jpg

19884375-L.jpg

19897254-L.jpg

19884402-L.jpg

19892592-L.jpg

P.S. TONY, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU................
12494882-L.gif

Last edited:
RSO 34 said:
I just had to beat Tony D. to the punch to claim the title of first to post photos. Here is a live shot of the event being posted from my mobile NSX connection.

Bob caught in the act with laptop and air card to get internet access from anywhere.... What I don't have is Bob's unlimited financial resources :smile:

20084327-M.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a picture that at least gives Bridgewater Acura a photo proving we were there! :smile:
20084302-M-1.jpg

Heated discussions as to what color to paint Larry G's new hood - Black or White?
20084286-M.jpg

The driver of the 2nd generation Bumblebee - already clad in the appropriate colors:
20084369-M-1.jpg

The ken Sax birthday cake - Ken couldn't make it to the party:
20084359-M-1.jpg

Driving through Duke Farms:
20086147-M.jpg

20100794-M.jpg

20100819-M.jpg

Duke Farms group NSX photo:
20100833-M.jpg

Lined up to get our individual covered bridge photo by Bob Ondrovic:
20100958-M.jpg

20100607-M.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos as always!It was a pleasure seeing all of our Ne friends,and Alex was psyched to meet you all as well. :smile:

I bought my '01 NSX from Mike at Bridgewater Acura and he is a great guy. I just wish I could have been there to see everyone and all of the spotless cars. Thank you for hosting an event to celebrate the NSX; maybe some other dealerships will step-up and consider doing something similar?????

cake vs nsx

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
did anyone get the picture of the cake being blown out?, i would kinda like to have that one
gotta decode my mpeg, & grab a frame. the suspense must be killing you!

it is man! i cam home from school today (while wearing the shits that were given out) and i ws like THEY HAVE to be ther...my friend tyler got a mpeg but i wonder what you took

By the weekend, I will set up a private gallery that will have the copyright protection turned off for people who want copies of the digital files. I just ask that you PM or email me requesting the link and password so that it will be limited to those who attended the event. I don't mind sharing my photos with fellow attendees but I do not want to lose my copyrights to persons who are just looking to "lift" photos from the site. If it appears that the private link is being "abused" I will have to turn the copyright protection back on so please don't "publicize" the link and password.

Copies are also available for direct purchase from my site. I have set the pricing at my net cost plus .01 per photo in order to be able to track any deliveries (for some reason purchases at my net cost do not show up as pending orders so I add a penny to be able to ensure that the vendor processes all orders correctly). They are available in a multitude of sizes in addition to mugs, mouse pads, shirts, etc.

Just be aware that these are digital files in a 2x3 format so that when ordering certain size photos cropping will be necessary if a size other than that format is chosen. For example, 4x6, 8x12, 12x18, etc. will not get cropped but 5x7, 8x10, etc. will have portions cropped. However, there are a few already cropped to a panorama-style format so those would not be a good choice.

Last edited:
Dudes,

What an awesome-looking event! How come I wasn't invited? After all I drove all the way to Colorado from NJ in November, I would have driven back for an NSX event :tongue:

If anyone finds themselves in my new neighborhood (Golden CO) drop me a line and we'll go carve up some incredible canyon drives. The roads and weather here are incredible, but I haven't yet found a way to get a ski rack or bike rack on the NSX. Oh well, I can stick them out the roof of the 308...

I miss my NE NSX buds --

Regards, Don

PS -- This is my new driveway. Only downside is avoiding the horses grazing :biggrin:

Attachments

• Ferrari_Mountain.jpg
    Ferrari_Mountain.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 342
the Legend Of...

hmmm... That bridge looks eerily familiar. . . :eek:

headless.jpg

(hehe!)

I'd like to ask permission to set this pic as my background! Also, if I can get a higher resolution version of it (if there is one, that is!).
:cool:

19892570-L.jpg

Last edited:
Re: the Legend Of...

Osiris_x11 said:
I'd like to ask permission to set this pic as my background! Also, if I can get a higher resolution version of it (if there is one, that is!).[/FONT] :cool:

19892570-L.jpg

PM me an email address so I can include a higher resolution as an attachment tomorrow. In the interim, you may use the current copy as wallpaper/background.

Hey Don nice to hear from you!Glad to see you lurking.Hope all is well in Co.

I have a private gallery set up now on my website for those who requested the ability to get copies of the digital files. I have emailed the link to everyone who let me know they were interested so if anyone else who attended is interested in getting copies (free of course) of the original digital files please PM me.

Back