• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brier Creek Cars 'n Coffee - Saturday, February 4th

This coming Saturday is the monthly Cars n Coffee at Brier Creek Mall. Last month there was a great turnout. This has become the go-to event in the Raleigh area for car enthusiasts - everything from collector classics - muscle cars - to exotics.

Brier Creek Mall is located near the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540. This event starts at 9 am and most owners are there until 11 am. For those in the Cary area, a group of Ferrari owners meet at the VW dealer at Cary Auto-Mall at 8:15 am and caravan up to Brier Creek. They leave there at 8:30 am to arrive at Brier Creek by 9 am.

Come on out for a great time!

I'll be there, 6 days shy of having an NSX :(

I may be there... Jeff

Hey John,

I will not be able to make it this weekend, however I will will be there for the March meet to promote our Go-Expo car show Saturday March 24th! Please visit www.carolinasupercars.com for some more information.

By the way ... the Porsche Club or America, Ferrari Club, Z Car Club, WOT Mustang Club, the Mercedes Club all have so far committed to bring multiple cars out.

We have our trophies done along with radio ads completed which will start mid February on multiple Beasley stations in Eastern, NC.

Hope to see you guys in early March for the Brier Creek gathering and hopefully we can get multiple NSX's out to the Go-Expo show in late March.

Darrin

Darrin,

I am planning on organizing a caravan over to this show and will try to get as many NSX's joining in as possible. Looking forward to this show.

John

Excellent turnout! Met enough NSX owners to remember all of the names!

Hey Steve, good to see you again. Anxious to hear about your NSX. Make sure you post a few comments during your trip back across country.

By the way, heard from John with the purple NSX. he sold the car yesterday. Evidently someone flew out from LA - looked at the car and bought it. Not sure if he's driving it back to LA??? That's kind of ironic, you'll be driving yours east - he will be driving west.

Talk to you soon.

Hey Steve, good to see you again. Anxious to hear about your NSX. Make sure you post a few comments during your trip back across country.

By the way, heard from John with the purple NSX. he sold the car yesterday. Evidently someone flew out from LA - looked at the car and bought it. Not sure if he's driving it back to LA??? That's kind of ironic, you'll be driving yours east - he will be driving west.

Talk to you soon.

Makes you think that each of us may have purchased the wrong cars (geographically speaking). Had the timing been a little better I could have met him head on.

I will make sure to post updates of my travels.

Darrin,

I am planning on organizing a caravan over to this show and will try to get as many NSX's joining in as possible. Looking forward to this show.

John

John,

That is fantastic and we look forward to having all you guys that do make the trip.

BTW ... just a quick update ... Lamborghini Carolina's has confirmed they will be at the Go Expo show to support us. They are bringing one car for sure ... maybe 2.

This is shaping up to be a great show and thank you for organizing a caravan mini rally to the Go Expo.

We are trying to order up great weather in advance as well. Have not got confirmation on that yet.

Back