• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brier Creek Cars n Coffee - Saturday, Oct 1st

Brier Creek Cars n Coffee - Saturday, Oct 1st

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This coming Saturday is the monthly Cars n Coffee at Brier Creek Mall. Last month there was a great turnout. This has become the go-to event in the Raleigh area for car enthusiasts - everything from collector classics - muscle cars - to exotics.

Brier Creek Mall is located near the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540. This event starts at 9 am and most owners are there until 11 am. For those in the Cary area, a group of Ferrari owners meet at the VW dealer at Cary Auto-Mall at 8:15 am and caravan up to Brier Creek. They leave there at 8:30 am to arrive at Brier Creek by 9 am.

Come on out NSX owners.

Not quite ready for another long drive yet. So what will you be driving, the NSX or the ZR1?

Your Bro

John,

Will be going to Brier Creek tomorrow AM?

If so what time will you be there? I am thinking of taking the "X" for a drive tomorrow and it would be great to come out that way especially when there is a decent gathering of cars!

As of now the weather looks great out this way so it would be a great drive.

Let me know and maybe I can call you on the way in to meet up.

Darrin

Darrin, good to hear from you. I will be there by 9am. Russ is meeting me at my house at 8 am. We are going to meet some Ferrari owners at 8:15 at the Volkswagen dealer at Cary Automall just off Hwy 64 at 8:15 and then drive together up to Brier Creek.

Looking forward to seeing you.

John

Darrin, good to hear from you. I will be there by 9am. Russ is meeting me at my house at 8 am. We are going to meet some Ferrari owners at 8:15 at the Volkswagen dealer at Cary Automall just off Hwy 64 at 8:15 and then drive together up to Brier Creek.

Looking forward to seeing you.

John

John,

I look forward to seeing you all. I will leave my house around 6 am I guess and meet you all at the Cary Automall (Volkswagen dealership) somewhere around 8:15am and caravan up with you guys!

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning.

I will call your cell phone as get close to the Cary Area.

Terrific, man you are a trooper! 6 am!!

Back