• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Bro selling ISF for NSX

Yep. My bro has decided to sell the ISF for an NSX. So if anyone here in SoCal knows anyone looking for a charcoals grey ISF let me know. He is looking for an NSX probably a 91-96 around 28-34k. So if anyone wants an ISF or knows a guy selling a NSX lemme know. Thanks guys.

There was a gentleman there at the meeting last night who was is selling his NA1 93' (I think) that was pretty sweet. I think he was looking at mid $20's. Looked well taken care of.

There was a gentleman there at the meeting last night who was is selling his NA1 93' (I think) that was pretty sweet. I think he was looking at mid $20's. Looked well taken care of.

If you see him again, send my way ;)

Why don't you just trade your car for his, it's probably faster than your's.:biggrin:

Or you could post it in the classified section here on prime.:wink:

If you were thinking the black one with the 02 conversion i believe he wants 35k+? That's AdvansCpap's car. It's here in the classified. There were 27 NSXs though.. perhaps someone else is CRAZY and wants to sell their NSX ;)

If you were thinking the black one with the 02 conversion i believe he wants 35k+? That's AdvansCpap's car. It's here in the classified. There were 27 NSXs though.. perhaps someone else is CRAZY and wants to sell their NSX ;)

LOL, admittedly I am crazy but I'm not selling my NSX unless I find a better one. :p

I think thats a great price considering what is has done to it. Maybe Kelvin will get his 4th NSX lol.

LMAO! My ears perked up when I read "NA1 93" and "mid 20's". Who else has one? PM me whoever you are! :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
LOL, admittedly I am crazy but I'm not selling my NSX unless I find a better one. :p

LMAO! My ears perked up when I read "NA1 93" and "mid 20's". Who else has one? PM me whoever you are! :biggrin::biggrin:

How many do you own. Stop buying them all up lol

Back