• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Broken door handle

After years of never having a issue with my NSX. My interior drivers side door handle broke. What you gonna do, its plastic anyways and better then a accident. Did some research on it and its supposedly happened to a few of you guys. Studying the issue. Its my handle and not the lever. I ended up buying both new levers anyway because I have to remove the handle anyway. I bought the SOS aluminum silver handles. They were not cheap, but they will look great matching my shift knob and pedals and will never break again. So much for saving money for a 02 valence but opening the door with the outside handle is annoying. I need handle it will make car stronger and look better. Just don't think about the price and its good lol

The SOS billet handles really dress up the doors and make it way easier for a new passenger to find the door pull especially in the brighter finishes.
I went with the satin finish but some like the gunmetal too so I guess that's why Chris offers them in 4 different finishes.
Quick repair too- get 'er done!

Back