• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brooklands Green Fall Video

-X-

Registered Member

Hope ya enjoy it, it was fun doing the video. Hopefully there will be more in the future

That may be the first use of a drone for a personal nsx video!

Wow great job! Love it!

Hope ya enjoy it, it was fun doing the video. Hopefully there will be more in the future

WOW! One of the best car films I've seen in a while. Probably the best Amateur film I've seen, with a lot of professional qualities. It would be scary to see what you could do with some professional equipment.

Keep them coming, please!

X, video was great and car looks even better! You never told me where you shot the video.. Hopefully I can be in the next one.. JT

Well, I guess I have to break my lurker status and make my first post here; mostly because -X- asked me to. Thank you all for your comments and feedback on the video, it really means a lot. Oh, and thank you X for letting me film that awesome NSX. I will skip intros and such to keep this thread on topic, but there are some members here that may know me from another Acura forum.

And to answer a few questions on the video and the drone. Honestly the whole thing was shot with 2 gopros and my dji phantom drone, That's it. I would love to get more professional gear one day but ill just make what I have work for now. The phantom does have zenmuse hd3-2d gimble (basically a gyro stabilizer for the camera for those that don't know) attached which definitely makes the quality of the video improve substantially. 95% was shot with that set up, and only 1 or 2 clips were thrown in from just a simple gopro attached to a sticky-pod mount.

I will definitely continue to make more videos like this so if you are interested and like them (or want to see a few or my other car/drone videos you can check out my YouTube channel. I think the video X linked in the original post should take you there.

I hope that helps and answers the questions so far. Oh, and and a side note, JT you probably know this already but send me a pm so I can give you my contact info. I definitely would like to get something set up.

So cool :cool:

I want one of those drones!!!!! So bad ass.....

Back