• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bruce Wayne build - And the long build starts to my 91

lol dood text me b4 these meets. im pretty much done travelling for the year!

black anodized/CF all the way

Saw it in person last night at Erfta. Looks bad ass and definitely more updated. +1 on painting it black!! Bruno let's do this to mine bro. Can you help me source the part?? I'll drive up to your neck of the woods for the install.

Finally got my new addition to the build. Didn't want to post till I received it but came in yesterday :)

So happy and excited to start the project.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353763080.555157.jpg

GT4094R

attachment.php

GT40R just made this more interesting and will now have to follow along
moar pics! :eek:

Last edited:
Well now that its winter I really don't want to drive the car around. Today I got it hit with alot of snow in my area. I plan to leave the car parked in the garage until next year. So the only updates on here will be an extensive list of parts collecting for now atleast till march/April and then start the fab work

I have an AEM series 1 box that I will be using. Next week I'll be ordering 6 T1 1000cc injectors to go along with the project. I already have one Tial 44 wastegate just need another one to twin scroll. Eventually a Tial BOV and then I can start all the exhaust pipping. Very excited. Thinking a very low boost setup for now to start the project and get the fab done. Later on I would like to sleeve a block and build it up - pistons not sure if I should keep the stock rods, do some head work. Need to do some more research on valve spring and retainers and valves also. But motor will be further down the line.

I may drop my motor when I do the fab work to replace clutch, timing belt components, head gaskets and head studs and as much of the rest of the gaskets on the motor as possible as it is sweating from a few spots. That alone should hold a good 500 horse on pump.

Also thinking Walbro intank to a surge tank with a Bosch 044 pump, this should be enough to feed the motor.

A big water/air system is also under plans to cool the charge. With some coolant in the system I think this should be efficient even under street use.

So what options do I have for valve train for FI?

Last edited:
Don't know for sure that they make one for the X though buy given their support for other Hondas and there proven build quality with those products doesn't hurt to see if they do support the X.

Skunk2 is ok but even on my civic I use Ferrea valve train, it's a bit more money but way better quality. I think I'm gonna email Ferrea and see if they offer any components for the X

Got my navpod and navpod bracket and just picked up a 7" GPS unit tonight. I'll be posting update pics this week.

So I finally got around to mounting the s2k cluster and started the wiring process.

Thanks xtory82 for the mounting plate! Awesome job on it.

Just waiting for a couple of adapters to come in and probably finishing off the rest of the wiring this weekend.

View attachment 91252

View attachment 91253

Although the plate looks good in aluminum I think I'm going to open it back up and either paint it flat black or anodize it black we'll see.

Also going to reprogram the s2k cluster to read the same mileage as the original cluster since I'm a bit anal about those things. I'll most likely start the start button install next week.

How much was needed to do this? I'm really interested

Finally finished installing and wiring.

The navpod bracket I got during lmr's gb works perfect. The magellan 7" GPS fits perfect and everything is working awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359517818.019928.jpg

Thanks butter78!

My shift boot, shifter knob, and steering wheel should be in the next couple weeks. I would really like to get a red carpet soon too since mine is a bit faded and worn out.

Glad to hear the bracket worked out great and the progress is looking good man! Are you planning on going with Red carpet through TFEnt?

Yes I was planning on using that carpet.

Got the Spoon sports steering wheel in today. Still want to paint the cluster bezel for a more Oem feel.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359864741.294010.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359864741.294010.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 233
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359864757.799508.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359864757.799508.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 307
wow another alfista..I owned a 1980 sprint veloce for many years.....

Back