• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brunei new member

Avoid Teo & Son if possible. Really bad workmanship and the boss tend likes to raise the price than the initially agreed one. I think the Glasurit paint is the cause of the steep price (good paint however). I went with the paint sold at Atacara at Menglait gadong. It is german made. They have the paint chart for Honda including Chamship white and Long Beach Blue Pearl.
Glasurit is type of paint, just like ICI,PPG etc, I believe BASF produced them. Mazda's agent bodyshop? Give detail so I can check it out. I was quoted initially BND5k for my car... where the other bodyshop offered 2k!? There is a marked different to say the least:biggrin: but still looking around need to do some installation as well. The search continues....

Avoid Teo & Son if possible. Really bad workmanship and the boss tend likes to raise the price than the initially agreed one. I think the Glasurit paint is the cause of the steep price (good paint however). I went with the paint sold at Atacara at Menglait gadong. It is german made. They have the paint chart for Honda including Chamship white and Long Beach Blue Pearl.

Got my Honda color on test panels already.
Atacara, got the full address and tel?

Glasurit is type of paint, just like ICI,PPG etc, I believe BASF produced them. Mazda's agent bodyshop? Give detail so I can check it out. I was quoted initially BND5k for my car... where the other bodyshop offered 2k!? There is a marked different to say the least:biggrin: but still looking around need to do some installation as well. The search continues....

It's along Bunut (jln tutong) no.12, Spg 618. The workshop is privately operated but uses Grand Motor name, and repairs their cars. Check it out and let me know how much they quote you.

BND5k is a bit too much...knowing it's an NSX...hence the price?? :biggrin:

They have a new shop on the same building as the Meguires shop in Menglait around Warisan building area. I don't have their phone number. I spend around $1,700 for the paint, plus undercoat and clearcoat excluding the painting service which is about $1,000. All German made. Quality of the paint is very good.
Got my Honda color on test panels already.
Atacara, got the full address and tel?

Hey Dudes,

Long time no see. I am also looking to re-paint my car formula red. I might go for Meng Chai in Kg. Masin as I am also looking to custom make a 2002 front end for the pop up headlights. How is their painting? Anybody has any experience with them?

Jin, is orange NSX selling his car? Will he sell his Taiteg JGTC LW Exhaust seperately?

Yus

I think he may sell the exhaust separately as he also dismantled the aero kit off. Do Luck rear spoilers, Backyard side vent. He has already installed back the original front bumper if that worries anybody. :biggrin:
Hey Dudes,

Long time no see. I am also looking to re-paint my car formula red. I might go for Meng Chai in Kg. Masin as I am also looking to custom make a 2002 front end for the pop up headlights. How is their painting? Anybody has any experience with them?

Jin, is orange NSX selling his car? Will he sell his Taiteg JGTC LW Exhaust seperately?

Yus

I think he may sell the exhaust separately as he also dismantled the aero kit off. Do Luck rear spoilers, Backyard side vent. He has already installed back the original front bumper if that worries anybody. :biggrin:
Is he selling his NSX to mod his project car? :rolleyes:

Is he selling his NSX to mod his project car? :rolleyes:

Hi Bro,

Long time no see. Yes, by the way it sound, he is gonna focus on modding his project car/s. :smile:

Btw, Jin, somebody is already asking for details of his car like year, engine capacity, etc, etc. Can we ask him to post the details here?

I dunno. It depends on the moderator or maybe better put under regional section or NSX for sell. Btw his car is a 91 automatic. Happy New Year Wiqaas.
Hi Bro,

Long time no see. Yes, by the way it sound, he is gonna focus on modding his project car/s. :smile:

Btw, Jin, somebody is already asking for details of his car like year, engine capacity, etc, etc. Can we ask him to post the details here?

I dunno. It depends on the moderator or maybe better put under regional section or NSX for sell. Btw his car is a 91 automatic. Happy New Year Wiqaas.
There's another NSX for sale (since many months ago) for BND$28k. Apparently it has that infamous NSX steering rack problem which is said to cost a bomb to repair. Has anyone of you in Brunei repaired that before? How much did it cost?

Is it true it can be deactivated and hence you get non-power steering? I have read that it is also possible to change to manual rack. Are there any other walk-arounds?

Last edited:
Back