• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brunei new member

Here is my friend's Cyrus NSX. I'm ordering the same sideskirts as his and hopefully can install them within this month.
DSC00962.JPG

Here is one more pic from last Sunday gathering. As you can see I am sporting a new GT-One 02R spoiler. I got very bad sunburn that day.
DSC00974.JPG

That is cool...to have these covered parking stalls for your cars.

Nice cars. Can you tell me more about the wheels/tires on Cyrus? Thanks for sharing.

The wheels on Cyrus car is not Volk Racing. They are 18x8 by the look of it and he put 215 front and 235 rear. Sideskirt look similar to DF sport sideskirt.

Rota P45R's?
Rota-P45-BlackRedRim.jpg

Do I win anything for the correct answer? :biggrin:

is it me or does the black not look like a berlina black nsx?

Here is one more pic from last Sunday gathering. As you can see I am sporting a new GT-One 02R spoiler. I got very bad sunburn that day.

Hello Bud, long time no see. So what did you guys do that day that makes you 'sunburned'. Maybe we can meet up with Cyrus one of these days. And increase the number of NSXs in our gathering :smile:

Wiqaas... so who is that checking out Jin's new rear spoiler :biggrin: ?

zezeq it was held in Tutong. The car is now up for sale for BND20K. I guess the owner is in some financial problem. That girl I think is my friend's girlfriend which I was looking at a lot. I think he is a bit uncomfortable with someone looking at his girlfriend. :biggrin: What can I say she's hot or maybe just the weather.

Hello Bud, long time no see. So what did you guys do that day that makes you 'sunburned'. Maybe we can meet up with Cyrus one of these days. And increase the number of NSXs in our gathering :smile:

Wiqaas... so who is that checking out Jin's new rear spoiler :biggrin: ?

It's not Berlina Black. It's more like Gunmetal with lots and lots of metallic flacks. Not the paint I'd go for. :frown: Got the sideskirts from him but it's a bit too low for my taste. Anyone want to buy them from me? I got it for BND400. Selling for half the price.
is it me or does the black not look like a berlina black nsx?

zezeq it was held in Tutong. The car is now up for sale for BND20K. I guess the owner is in some financial problem.

I came close to clinching the deal. I was about to test drive the car the next day as we agreed but when I called him up the night before, he already sold the car at BND21k.

I don't know if I should be kicking myself :frown: . Anyway this happened about a month ago. Thanks again Jin1976 for the info, please let me know if there's a good deal again.

I came close to clinching the deal. I was about to test drive the car the next day as we agreed but when I called him up the night before, he already sold the car at BND21k.

I don't know if I should be kicking myself :frown: . Anyway this happened about a month ago. Thanks again Jin1976 for the info, please let me know if there's a good deal again.

I do have another friend selling his NSX for $38K. It's orange colour and comes with Taitec JGTC exhaust, titanium one. Call me at 8824005 and I'll give you his number.

Met Cyrus when I was doing some installation to my car. Yeah, he did mentioned about his sold NSX

If you at any time meet him again please tell him to pay me for my NSX taillamp. He has been dodging me nowadays.:mad: Btw how is the 02 conversion going?

If you at any time meet him again please tell him to pay me for my NSX taillamp. He has been dodging me nowadays.:mad: Btw how is the 02 conversion going? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, got that 'uneasy' 1st impression of him.
Going pretty ok for now. Still waiting for parts... well basically the whole front including hdlight. Yus probably still waiting for his RWG, which suppose to come with my stuff... poor guy.
Hope can get it sorted sooner, maybe by march. And next is body/paint shop to do it. Prefer glasurit paint if I can but the last shop I went to quote pretty steep in cost!

I do have another friend selling his NSX for $38K. It's orange colour and comes with Taitec JGTC exhaust, titanium one. Call me at 8824005 and I'll give you his number.

That's out of my budget Jin. Thanks anyway! Just out of curiousity do you mean the 2nd last photo in this link?: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=830674#post830674

I've seen another orange one on road years ago with a modified front to look like a 'Bugatti arch'...:confused: u seen that before?

ISR, what's a glasurit paint? I'm painting my mazda6 currently at the agent's workshop, man I am surprised their paint quality is superb. A bit more pricey than market though. I've always been seeing bad quality workmanship on all paintshops in Brunei but this one really takes the cake. Perhaps u wanna check out that w/shop.

ISR, what's a glasurit paint? I'm painting my mazda6 currently at the agent's workshop, man I am surprised their paint quality is superb. A bit more pricey than market though. I've always been seeing bad quality workmanship on all paintshops in Brunei but this one really takes the cake. Perhaps u wanna check out that w/shop.

Glasurit is type of paint, just like ICI,PPG etc, I believe BASF produced them. Mazda's agent bodyshop? Give detail so I can check it out. I was quoted initially BND5k for my car... where the other bodyshop offered 2k!? There is a marked different to say the least:biggrin: but still looking around need to do some installation as well. The search continues....

Back