• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

built a 15 foot by 10 foot fish pond

finished her about a year ago in my back yard...I live in hawaii so I was going for a tropical lagoon type look...with the palm trees and sand ect.

Attachments

• nsx and truck and pond 032.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 032.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 142
  • nsx and truck and pond 031.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 031.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 133
  • nsx and truck and pond 029.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 029.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
  • nsx and truck and pond 028.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 028.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 129
Frog ponds AND fish ponds! Thats a lot of ponds!

You know how many mosquitoes would come out of there here in MN? :biggrin:

lets see more! Pan to the right

Ill take more tomorrow...

This pond was origionally a pool for my kids beleave it or not....

It's 15 feet long and 10 feet wide and 2 feet deep..Had chlorine and everything...

My kids out grew the two feet within a year though annd stopped using it as often...So I drained the water and chlorine and refilled and added fish..This one has been sustaining life extremely well..

The koolest thing is every fish in the pond me and my son actually caught at fesh water fishing spots with our fishing poles and transported them to our pond....Then they had 100's of babys and so on...A good 300 fish in their right now

You mean mongooses? :biggrin:

Isn't this a "deer/deers" type of situation? lol You're a teacher, you gotta know the answer

What type of fish? I was just thinking they were Koi, goldfish or carp. I think they've planted largemouth bass in Hawaii but that's about all I know.

Last edited:
Back