• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Bulb size for Canadian daytime driving lights?

I've sourced a set of Canadian DDL for my US spec NSX, but they did not come with bulbs. Does anyone know the bulb size for these and how they are installed?

Thanks!

just a 1156 bulb. CDN cars should be pre-wired. good luck finding the brackets though since I believe they're discountinued.

1156, that's what I thought, thanks. I believe the lights have the brackets already attached. Oh, and is the lens plastic? It appears so...

Re: for Canadian daytime driving lights?

Your lights have one of the brackets on them already, you"ll need to fab-up another bracket to bolt onto the underside of the bumber.

You can use an L shape bracket with holes to position the lights and to bolt on to the bumper. There is an existing hole that a 10mm bolt be used to secure the bracket and lights to the underside of the bumper.

Bram

I took a look at my bumper and see that there is one bracket missing as you mentioned. Does anyone have a picture of the OEM bracket? This way I can have a better idea of what I'd be making.

Last edited:
Back