• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Busted!!

Friend's dog caught red-handed digging up newly planted flowers. He knew punishment was a comin' so when asked what was his defense he just did this:

CABAB64E-872F-4FC9-B029-154BAACC89EA-4235-0000021BE9BBC2B7_zps8b3b4909.jpg

Nice...

We have a neighbors cat who lurks in our garden... too damned fast to catch though!

Ok my wife is dying to know what breed this guy is.....?

We had a similar incident w/our puppy in our office...he came out from under the desk w stamps stuck all over his face and under his front paws it was hysterical! He came out all innocent like nothing was wrong, licking his chops, no clue that he was wearing like $5 in postage lol.

Friend's dog caught red-handed digging up newly planted flowers. He knew punishment was a comin' so when asked what was his defense he just did this:

CABAB64E-872F-4FC9-B029-154BAACC89EA-4235-0000021BE9BBC2B7_zps8b3b4909.jpg

What a cutie!!!! :smile:
Thanks for sharing :)

Ok my wife is dying to know what breed this guy is.....?

We had a similar incident w/our puppy in our office...he came out from under the desk w stamps stuck all over his face and under his front paws it was hysterical! He came out all innocent like nothing was wrong, licking his chops, no clue that he was wearing like $5 in postage lol.

Thats pretty funny.

Do you know what breed he is?

He was actually adopted from a shelter. I'm not sure exactly and I'm not sure the owner knows. Unwanted dog believe it or not. I think he was found on petfinder.com originally.

Do you know what breed he is?

:smile: That's a typical Chinese Shih-tzu dog, and all Shih-tzu are super friendly and smart. If you are allergic to dog hair, Shih-tzu won't give you such problem, because Shih-tzu hair grow like human hair. I had one before, and his name is Almond.

Shih-Tzu is very close to Lhasa Apso, and the Lhasa Apso Shih Tzu hybrid are confuse people most of the time.

The attachment photo shows a highest world class of champion Shih-Tzu from AKC.

Attachments

• champion Shih-Tzu.jpg
    champion Shih-Tzu.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back