C5 vs NSX

Wow, those Corvette people are mostly polite, well mannered, and articulate. A few misconceptions aside, they gave the poster as balanced an answer as anyone could expect.

What is the internet coming to? :confused:

The Good ol' Days... ::sigh::

hmmm... I sure do miss the ol' days when WWIII would break out on a car enthusiasist forum when someone would state that they were interested in another car/model; particularly a car/model that is somewhat controversial to begin w/! ::sigh::

:biggrin:

Attachments

• c5vsNSX.JPG
    c5vsNSX.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 432
I too was impressed with the respect that was given to the NSX. It was obvious some guys didn't know much about the car....the one guy says the newer NSXs are a ton different then the older models.... :smile: But overall, a decent debate.
It's always nice to see car enthusists respect all sports cars....

thanks for the post

Wow, I never thought a vette site would be cooler than a Lambo site about the NSX. Nobody even got banned :biggrin:

jaytip nsx said:
reply!!! that wasn't a reply it was a novel :biggrin:

A very well written novel at that.

bodypainter said:
Wow, those Corvette people are mostly polite, well mannered, and articulate. A few misconceptions aside, they gave the poster as balanced an answer as anyone could expect.

What is the internet coming to? :confused:

Let's not get too caught up in generalizations. If that thread had been created in Corvetteforum Off Topic the responses would have been significantly less accurate and polite. C5 General is a much safer, plain white vanilla section.

I like to stir the pot over there sometimes but the search function isn't worth a crap so I couldn't find any of the heated posts. Oh well.

:smile:

Nsxtasy....

Thanks for taking the time to clarify the NSX to those C5 guys. You pretty much said what most of us were thinking while reading that Thread. Hopefully you gave them a new found respect for the NSX

Back