• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Cruise Sept 6 - Confirmed

Trev - easy access out to south calgary Wednesday morning from where Jadden lives. Why don't i pull the trigger and make that exec decision. Lets do that Irish Pub in west hills.

Contact info if you guys get lost.
Seanachie Irish Pub - 403-249-4300
5909 Signal Hill Centre SW

I think its over by the Real Canadian Superstore?

See everyone at right around 7.

Wil

The mirror was actually touched up when i first bought the car, after one trip to the carwash, it kinda just flaked off.

Will repaint that and my front spoiler over the winter.

So that means you're keeping her??

BTW You should be ashamed of yourself for driving an NSX in such a condition!

Hie thee to a bodyshop stat!

Last edited:
Trev - Theres a backway that will shave about 30 minutes off your drive. When you hit Airdrie, take Big Springs Hill Road, it will take you along the backway and you eventually end up on 85th street which will take you down Stoney Trail to Sarcee. Zip up sarcee and it takes you right to Signal Hill. Better than driving through Deerfoot to memorial, cut through the core, up 17th ave blah blah blah

DAM - you live out in those boony areas. Can you send Trev more detailed directions or maybe meet up with him so he doesn't get lost?

Wil

Great shots Jimmy! I'll figure out an easy and simply way to upload those photos so you can share all of those pics without burning them.

Here are a few shots from my collection....

I'll post the rest of them later as a direct link so people can view or download them....

I'll see if I can get some videos posted. I have some great ones of the Turbo charged NSX and one of me doing an Ambulence fly by. lol

CIMG1689.jpg

CIMG1695.jpg

CIMG1696.jpg

CIMG1699.jpg

CIMG1708.jpg

CIMG1720.jpg

CIMG1732.jpg

CIMG1733.jpg

CIMG1742.jpg

CIMG1743.jpg

CIMG1746.jpg

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1760.jpg

CIMG1765.jpg

CIMG1768.jpg

Jadden, if you can figure something out I can upload all 243 pics. it's approx 800mb.

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it out on Tuesday, I'm swamped with work that tomorrow evening. I'll be at the next big one.

Here is a few more from Banff Trip Sept 6-08, I gathered up from the camera, WOW JDizzle Nice clear pics.
Thumbs up..

264qa6s.jpg

13zx1so.jpg

14aeped.jpg

29p7viw.jpg

6xtb28.jpg

2zg5lk5.jpg

snctg4.jpg

2qw1mh0.jpg

sz8y11.jpg

21oxb4l.jpg

bf3xid.jpg