• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can 2008 OEM TL wheels fit my 92 NSX?

With spacers, by chance? If so, is there some advice in terms of what those spacers would be? I'm not wanting to do a huge project, create unacceptable tolerances with other components, or compromise vehicle handling, but I sure like the look of those TL wheels.

Thanks for the help!

Aren't TL wheels the same width in the front and rear? If so there's no damn way you'd want to put them on an NSX, even if you could find a way to make them fit.

I believe OEM S2000 wheel would fit. They are staggered like the NSX.

I have an 08 TL Type-s with the black chrome rims. I put one rim on my rear wheel on my 1992 NSX they fit. now the front I tried and it would not clear the hub. the bolts line up but the hub in the middle of the wheel was to big for the TL rim. I did not try and torque the rims down though

This is just wrong from so many perspective - buy the right wheels please.

This is just wrong from so many perspective - buy the right wheels please.
iagree.gif

Here are a couple of the problems with this idea. If you want 17" wheels for your NSX, you probably want 215/40-17 front tires and 255/40-17 rear tires. The 17x8 wheel of the TL is too narrow for mounting a 255/40-17 tire.

Also, the NSX has different size hubs, front vs rear, and needs wheels with a different size center bore to fit over them. (The center bore is the big hole in the very center of the wheel.) There's no way four identical wheels are going to have the proper center bore at both ends of the car, which means you start getting into workarounds to deal with that, and you're going to end up piling one problem on top of another, instead of avoiding problems by getting the right wheels to begin with.

Back