• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone help?

Like I said, the company that makes it is FAL, and its not 100% fit. I believe the Gruppe M hatch was the same. DF makes the scoop now or you can hit up STMPO for their NSXR GT snorkel for max impact. You can use your STMPO coupon from NSXPO too Peter :)

You can contact Alex Vizcarra for all Gruppe M parts...I do not have a direct number for him.....so you can contact Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura to get a hold of Alex.

Here's Alex's contact info:
AVMotorsport
Gruppe M NSX and Ferrari Performance
(626)374-0423
[email protected]

Why not just get the SOS one? Fitment is supposedly perfect, material used is better than most, and the price is less than half of the Gruppe M unit (if you can still find a new one).

Like I said, the company that makes it is FAL, and its not 100% fit. I believe the Gruppe M hatch was the same. DF makes the scoop now or you can hit up STMPO for their NSXR GT snorkel for max impact. You can use your STMPO coupon from NSXPO too Peter :)

Where can I find FAL?
Thanks!!

The plexi glass is not very clear and scratches easily. Just make sure you know what your getting into before you buy it.

My friend bought it from Dali. Had no problems getting it.

Back