• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Can anyone tell me what this is?

I found them in the front hatch area (2001), and this was right after some jumper cables stored there slipped through a bit and banged on the road. When I stopped immediately I found these two little black parts lying there, like they got knocked loose from somewhere????

Thanks

Attachments

• nsx part.jpg
    nsx part.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 254
front hatch area? can you post a pic of the area youre talking about?

yes, front hatch area.....they were just sitting on the al floor panel.....I thought maybe the dragging cable knocked them loose......

yes, front hatch area.....they were just sitting on the al floor panel.....I thought maybe the dragging cable knocked them loose......

i could be different but i cannot picture where in the front hatch one could be using for storage. that is why i am asking for a picture.

people consider a "hatch" different. the Hatch i am picturing is your rear window.

ahhhh ok.....I meant where the spare goes.....this happened on a SoCal cruise.....some of which got crazy fast.....so I never carried the spare.....yeah I guess I didn't describe that well enough......

These are the two clips that hold the fan wire to the plastic fan housing on the radiator. You will find if you look carefully there are two spots on the fan housing these snap into to hold the wire close to the fan housing. Any time you remove/repalce the spare you surely will find one or both come off. Snap them back, good to go:)

Regards,
LarryB

These are the two clips that hold the fan wire to the plastic fan housing on the radiator. You will find if you look carefully there are two spots on the fan housing these snap into to hold the wire close to the fan housing. Any time you remove/repalce the spare you surely will find one or both come off. Snap them back, good to go:)

Regards,
LarryB

good man!

Regards,
LarryB
It's just disturbing that you can pick these out Larry. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Larry got every bolts, nuts, clips memorize on the NSX:biggrin:

Yep, that was it.....thanks. Amazing both of those things stayed on that incomplete tray during a cruise event....wow.....

Back