• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can someone invite me to sign up for gmail?

I need another account and don't want to use hotmail. I've heard good things on gmail and was hoping someone on here could invite me to join as you can just go there and sign up. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Edit: forgot my email [email protected]

:confused: I didn't have to be invited to get a gmail account.:confused:

Short summery of Gmail, I think they were the first to offer free email service with over 2GB storage space.

Could I get one too please?:smile:

I'm sure there are plenty of us with Gmail accounts. I know I have a ton of invites left that I'll probably never use. If anyone wants one, just post up your current email address, and whoever sees it first, invite them then post something like "Gmail sent" so we know who has already been taken care of.

Ko-nsx said:
just checked mail and no invite. resend?
Kelley,

I sent you a second invitation just a moment ago. I noticed that the first invite went out from my end as expected, so please check if my second invite and/or the one from CDX_NSX made it through. Otherwise, you may have some sort of automatic blocking of @gmail.com addresses going on.

-Randy

Back