• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can we make a change to the classifieds section?

Can we please, please, please, add the PRICE to the title of the cars for sale ads? It used to be this way years ago, and it saved so much time. I could see which cars were in my price range BEFORE clicking on the ad. Now I have to go through and select each one individually to find the price. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

There aren’t many new ads posted daily so it shouldn’t take too long to open 2-3 a day for anyone actually looking to buy now. I hear what you are saying but by not having price the seller gets more traffic since you do need to open the ad to get the price.

IMO, putting the price in the thread title isn't the best idea, because I believe once the thread starter creates the thread, the thread title can't be changed by the user, only moderators, right? I am a moderator on another car forum, and that's how it works there.

Prices change, the other facts don't. I think the system is fine the way it is. I just wish more users would abide by the rules and not delete facts/pictures and especially the asking price once the car has sold.

Back