• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Canadian Configurator is UP

Last edited:
$250K if you option it out..... Funny how the Gen 1 NSX came with pretty much all the options in the base price while the Gen 2 base model requires an additional $100K to get all the options....

It is the same for homes. my house in 1987 cost us about 4 years salary for my wife and I. Today a home of the same class costs about 4 years salary.
Maybe for Edmonton.... lol

I was conservative with options. Only one. Rims. "My NSX" would cost $207,000. No carbon, no tech, no aero or cosmetic bits, and it's over $200k + HST.
You do get a sub 3 second to 60mph car for that, and by that metric it's the fastest per dollar, in line with a 911 Turbo.

I went all the way LOL. $263+++..........my Dealer is getting 2 and my car will be provided to show the original NSX, so I get to demo it once the 'show' is over.........not a bad trade and maybe they'll let me have a discount to bring the cost down a bit........haha.

I went all the way LOL. $263+++..........my Dealer is getting 2 and my car will be provided to show the original NSX, so I get to demo it once the 'show' is over.........not a bad trade and maybe they'll let me have a discount to bring the cost down a bit........haha.
Shawna, nice work on the negotiations. I am going to see if we can do the same here locally with a group of cars. I figure with 15-18 local NSXs we should be able to create an event for each dealer. Rumor has it, both dealers in town have ordered a car for themselves. (the only way to have one on the floor, as they are all custom order)

Rumor has it, both dealers in town have ordered a car for themselves. (the only way to have one on the floor, as they are all custom order)

The same rumor heard in Vancouver.
The first allocated cars have been ordered by the participating dealers.
Heard 38 cars are going to Canadian dealers, most ordered by dealer principals for showroom display.
Hope to help get dealer traffic up, apparently.

Finally saw the new NSX. I think that it looks way better in person than in pictures. I was suprised how good it looks and I can't wait to see more of them.

Back