• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Canadian NSX Production numbers - really only 133 total?

So I was reviewing the Canadian NSX production numbers and was stunned were there really NONE made for the Canadian market in 1991 or 1992 when the NSX was most popular? Also, it shows that only 133 TOTAL were made of the Canadian market between 1991 - 2005. That seems amazingly low. Is this correct?

I'm pretty sure the majority made for the Canadian market were in the early 90's. I think 91 had the most and the numbers decreased as the years went up. I have a 2002 Canadian model and I believe its only 1 of 2 or 3 made in 2002.

I'm pretty sure the majority made for the Canadian market were in the early 90's. I think 91 had the most and the numbers decreased as the years went up. I have a 2002 Canadian model and I believe its only 1 of 2 or 3 made in 2002.

I thought so too. But the production number chart here on Prime shows NONE for 1991 or 1992 built for the Canadian market.

Also the chart in WIKI wasn't completed (I did that chart) as the Canadian dealer I was working with on running the VIN's gave up.

They weren't interested in helping us any longer as it was taking up too much of their time...:rolleyes:

If anyone knows a Canadian dealer willing to run the VIN's through the Acura Canada system then let me know. I have the VIN's for 91 and 92 somewhere in my Gmail account.

Cam

Back