• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't reply to post in the For Sale section

Probably because we all know you will never buy a NSX. :biggrin: j/k.

Are you ready to take the plunge? Are you keeping the vette? Best of luck! I have a feeling if you got one it would not be stock for long. :)

NetViper said:
Probably because we all know you will never buy a NSX. :biggrin: j/k.

Are you ready to take the plunge? Are you keeping the vette? Best of luck! I have a feeling if you got one it would not be stock for long. :)
LOL...Vette has been up for sale. I have it listed in Autotrader and I'll probably try ebay as well. Honestly, it's really come down to NSX vs. 996 Turbo for me, and I love both cars! But that $799/month lease deal on the blue 2005 is pretty sweet :cool:

-Awais

O-Ace said:
LOL...Vette has been up for sale. I have it listed in Autotrader and I'll probably try ebay as well. Honestly, it's really come down to NSX vs. 996 Turbo for me, and I love both cars! But that $799/month lease deal on the blue 2005 is pretty sweet :cool:

-Awais

I thought that lease deal expired already :confused:

calypso blue...

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I thought that lease deal expired already :confused:

I recall there's a nice '05 'available' that is linked in the original post in which the owner is seeking someone to take-over the existing lease... :smile:

Re: calypso blue...

:redface:
Osiris_x11 said:
I recall there's a nice '05 'available' that is linked in the original post in which the owner is seeking someone to take-over the existing lease... :smile:

AHHHHH :redface:

Argh!

Everytime I post dibs on a sale my messages takes forever to show up!

Its a conspiracy to prevent me from getting cheap parts I tellz ya!

:mad: :tongue: :mad:

Back