• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car detailer in vegas?

So who is the best or one of the best ones in vegas? I want to find someone that will get swerls out and detail the car right not just wash it and wax it because I could do that my self. You know the kind of detaile that will spend one day just on the car to get everything nice and clean. So who is the one who would be able to do this and have you seen there work or were could I see it.

i have seen rolly's work when he did Levi's car. the paint looked great and did a fantastic job. I have also called him for advice and has been very helpful. Give him a try his number is 702-595-4338 Paradise Ultimate Shine. Hes a great guy.

Call Rolly up just like Big Brown said. I am going to use him shortly.

Rolly did an amazing job on my car, I had some really bad hard water spots on one side of my car, and he was able to take them out. The whole car was night & day difference after he worked his magic. And he spent just about the whole day on the outside. I definitely recommend him...:smile:

does he do the inside also? like shampo and condition the leather?

I'm almost positive he does, but since my NSX didn't need it, I was only concerned about the outside, so that's what he worked on. Rolly's worked on a ton of high end & vintage cars, so I would have to guess he does the interior as well. Just give him a call whenever you're ready, he's a really nice guy. You'll almost always see him at Cars n Coffee, well, I'm assuming he still goes...=)

I'm almost positive he does, but since my NSX didn't need it, I was only concerned about the outside, so that's what he worked on. Rolly's worked on a ton of high end & vintage cars, so I would have to guess he does the interior as well. Just give him a call whenever you're ready, he's a really nice guy. You'll almost always see him at Cars n Coffee, well, I'm assuming he still goes...=)

My car really does not need it but I just like to do it to make it look crean all the time.

Thanks for the info I will pass it on to my buddy in Vegas.

Back