• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CAR show in greenville

the go expo car show is being held on march 13-14 at the greenville convention center and sponsored by Carolina Supercars Club . check there webpage www.carolinasupercars.com the club will meet on sunday at the show. hope some NSXs can make it out. there are some great guys in the club. further events coming soon. (show at a dealership TBA later)

I had no clue this club even existed and I live right in New Bern. I just sent an e-mail to the club to find out the details about joining etc.

If I can (or the club lets me), I will come to the meeting this Sunday at Cptn Ratty's and hoepfully get out to the Greenville show in March.

I have a long travel schedule for work starting Feb 22nd, so if I can get my car all back together and cleanned up, I will get out to Greenville in March.

Are you going to be attending any of these meetings?

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the club memebers.

yes, you should come out. we meet in the bank lot diagonal to rattys. i will be there weather permitting by around 345. i am bringing my 430 this time. i will tell joe you are coming. will you be in your NSX?

yes, you should come out. we meet in the bank lot diagonal to rattys. i will be there weather permitting by around 345. i am bringing my 430 this time. i will tell joe you are coming. will you be in your NSX?

Thanks for the invite and I will be there with the NSX weather permitting. I look forward to meeting you.

I tried to e-mail the the club but the site was not working right and I was not sure if my e-mail actually got to them.

great to meet you today.
glad you joined up
will see you soon.

love your NSX

Todd,

Great to meet you, your wife and son. Glad you all made the trip out to New Bern from Wilmington. This seems like a great club and I am glad to be part of it.

O love your 430 and you defffinately chose the right color. I have not seen another like it.

Can't wait to see your NSX and thanks for the kind words on mine. I have put a tone of work into it since I bought it. It's still a work in progress but getting there.

Looking forward to Go Expo mid March. What car are you bringing?

i will likely bring the NSX.
congrats on hockey. i thought we had you when it went to OT.
were you sweatin"??

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the congrates on the GOLD! Was a great game from what I hear. I was at the NASCAR race in Las Vegas so my wife kept giving me updates.

When she said USA scored with 30 sec left ... I was in shock.

Look forward to seeing the NSX and getting together once again mid March.

Darrin

see you tomorrow

You bet! 10:30 at Half Times! Are you meeting us there or in G-Vegas? Should be a great day ... weather looks good.

Have a safe ride up from Williamston. Looking forward to seeing your NSX, however the 430 is a SWEET ride.

Last edited:
Todd,

Was great to see you over the weekend at our club meeting and thanks for bringing the NSX this time. Great looking car for mostly "stock".

We'll chat as we get closer to the 26th. Mayber we can meet up for lunch in Plymouth? Talk to you soon.

yeah, maybe we can convince the guys to go 64 to nags head

Back