• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon fiber "beak"

I plan to fabricate a carbon fiber beak for mine. Actually my plan is to be offering several carbon fiber options for the gen2 NSX in the future.

could someone good with photo shop make a white NSX with a Red Beak? same color red as the calipers

Thanks L.L.
I don't like it. Will be doing carbon fiber or black vinyl in the meantime.

FYI, we already have an inventory of Cores for the Beak and have delivered 4 of them to new NSX owners. Hoping some of them will post photos shortly.

If you guys want the beak in CF - we offer the carbon service AND a full 3 year warranty from defects just like your steering wheels and other products!

*Note this item is not listed on our website yet so email us if you want one.

thanks!

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

FYI, we already have an inventory of Cores for the Beak and have delivered 4 of them to new NSX owners. Hoping some of them will post photos shortly.

If you guys want the beak in CF - we offer the carbon service AND a full 3 year warranty from defects just like your steering wheels and other products!

*Note this item is not listed on our website yet so email us if you want one.

thanks!

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

E-mail sent!

E-mail sent!

thanks, all PM's replied!

We can offer this piece in both matte carbon or gloss carbon (however the gloss is much more easier to maintain since this is going on the front of the car).

For new 2017+ NSX owners we have new carbon door sills, dome light surrounds and a complete set of replacement interior trim pieces that currently come painted. Look for a rear cubby hole subwoofer option very soon too.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Can you please add some pictures of the trim as your website doesnt have any.. thank you in advance !!

Will do shortly once we get a chance to update ~ :)

Due to demand, (we started out with a few cores, but just ordered some more) so NSX owners don't have to wait but here's a brand new one we just received from Acura! We've had some customers request to do symmetrical carbon weave to match the OEM finish and we can do this by special request.

thanks!

Back