• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbotech Brake Pads Panther + / Bobcats Group buy !

Hi guys, we are doing a Group buy on Carbotech Brake Pads for the 91-04 ! We are offering the Panther Plus and the Bobcat Pads !

We Also offering FREE Shipping to the lower 48 States !! :eek:

These prices are for BOTH FRONT AND REAR !

Carbotech Bobcat Brake Pads
Carbotech Bobcat (1521) :
Carbotech Bobcat (1521), the much anticipated replacement for our heralded Super Street F. Like our Panther line of compounds, Bobcat is a ceramic based friction material offering practically zero rotor damage. Bobcat offers outstanding performance when cold, very low dusting, and low noise with an excellent initial bite. Friction coefficient is .45 over it’s operating range of ambient temp to 900F. Bobcat is suitable for street, SCCA Solo 2 and Prosolo applications. Bobcat is not recommended for on-track driving schools or club racing.

Your Cost - $170 FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 States

Carbotech Panther Plus Pads
A high torque brake compound delivering reliable and consistent performance over a very wide operating temperature range (150F to 1250F). Advanced compound matrix provides an excellent initial "bite", high coefficient of friction (0.54-0.56), and very progressive brake modulation and release characteristics. Panther Plus offers high fade resistance, rotor friendliness at all temperatures, and excellent cold stopping power. As a result, Panther Plus is an excellent choice for beginner-novice lapping day and high performance driver's schools on street driven cars using street or R-compound tires, eliminating the need to change brake pads at the track. Panther Plus has gained tremendous popularity with SCCA Prosolo/Solo2 competitors for its fantastic bite and modulation. In addition, Panther Plus has seen great success as a race-only pad on lighter improved touring and vintage race cars (ITC, etc). Not recommended as a daily-driving street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.

Your Cost - $200 Shipped !!

Take Care

chris

Chris,

I'm interest in a set of Bobcats, I'm also in need of a rear set of pad for my G35 Sedan, what do you recommand?

Racer NSX said:
Are you still doing this group buy? If so, I'm interested. Please PM me with the details.

Thanks!

I'd like in too!

ediddynsx said:
what do they normally go for?

Maybe I am not reading the chart correct or something. It appears the Bobcats are $89 for each end. So this 'Group Buy' we are saving just $10?
Not that there is anything wrong with saving $$ but I thought it would be more than that. :confused:

Back