• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and coffee Jun 7th anyone?

Had so much fun last weekend would love to hit it up again. Maybe get a few more X's there. Anyone interested in Lake Oswego?

Sorry can't make it the next 2 Saturdays, prior commitments. Can meet after that. Thanks.

I should spend the time working on my car, but I am sure my son will want to go to C&C. I am fine going to either location, however I do have to pick up a part at TrackForged, so I would lean to the Cascade location. We could meet at IHOP before if anyone wants to.

Yes I will be there. I should be there by 8:15. Save me a spot if you get there before that.

tom

I should spend the time working on my car, but I am sure my son will want to go to C&C. I am fine going to either location, however I do have to pick up a part at TrackForged, so I would lean to the Cascade location. We could meet at IHOP before if anyone wants to.

David, are you still up for Cascade then? we'll meet you for breakfast, same place, Ihop?\

Tom, Jason?

Looks like I will try to make the cascade location. How does the parking situation work? Does the lot fill up?

Looks like I will try to make the cascade location. How does the parking situation work? Does the lot fill up?

The lot is quite vast depending on where the first cars start parking.

Back