• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Cars and Coffee-Manalapan, NJ 4/29 am

Anyone going to this?

http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/

I'm trying to go but will probably just take the IS. I have the Zanardi on the top of the lift and have an entire IKEA collection being stored underneath:redface:

I would love to get out this weekend for a meet up so yea im gonna try and go weather permitting

WOW i just mapped it and its a 1hr n 23Minutes out

Last edited:
Was that your GT @ the 3:38 mark of the April video??
That be me, if it was white/blue, there was a friend of mine there with his blue, and a Heritage from someone I don't know.

I would love to get out this weekend for a meet up so yea im gonna try and go weather permitting

WOW i just mapped it and its a 1hr n 23Minutes out

Weather will be awesome! Let's go Bailey. You can drive the Lambo one way. Get Simon and Chris. We can meet at our usual spot at Leonia hotel. Say 8:30?
PM me if you have the morning off tomorrow.
-Rich

Hey Kid ........... at least I will be there. Maybe more? Let's shoot over to the beach as well and see that huge cat. I'm buying! :cool:

Hey Kid ........... at least I will be there. Maybe more? Let's shoot over to the beach as well and see that huge cat. I'm buying! :cool:
C'mon up north you Wuss!!!:wink:

C'mon up north you Wuss!!!:wink:

Too shady. Going south for beach type atmosphere and margaritas to kick off the summer. It's a kinda a Joisey thing. Snooky, my main man C.Christie, 2013 F1 Race, The Boss, Jovi, Paulie Walnuts .................... faagettabout it!!
Ya know how it is?

"Let's Go Devils!"

See you at Bear Mountain or Offsie Walk, whichever comes first. Unless of course you care to rock with us southsiders? :confused::cool::smile:

Just found out this am that there will be no 5/20th Jersey meet but there will be a 5/29 show. I will most likely attend the Connecticut show tomorrow instead. Next weekend's traffic will be brutal on the GSP. Will take route 9 next week. Anyone going we will still meet at the Marriott at 8:30 am for the drive down.

Roger, want to meet tomorrow am somewhere for the drive up?

I'll be there but sadly Utah, my baby has since departed. 18 great years. Your more than welcome to hang with my goldendoodle puppy. I got her the weekend of NSXPO and she quickly becoming my best friend.

Attachments

• Honey 2.jpg
    Honey 2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 11
Just found out this am that there will be no 5/20th Jersey meet but there will be a 5/29 show. I will most likely attend the Connecticut show tomorrow instead. Next weekend's traffic will be brutal on the GSP. Will take route 9 next week. Anyone going we will still meet at the Marriott at 8:30 am for the drive down.

Roger, want to meet tomorrow am somewhere for the drive up?
Rich, I'm 2 miles off of the Hutch, right where it turns to the Merritt, if you want, come by the house, or I can meet you at King St and the Hutch. I'll probably be leaving between 7:45 and 8am, as it's only a 20 minute ride. Afterwards there's an event in White Plains that I think you might want to stop by:

http://fortheloveofpetsandpeople.com/Home.html

Let me know, we can do both!!!:biggrin:

Rich, I'm 2 miles off of the Hutch, right where it turns to the Merritt, if you want, come by the house, or I can meet you at King St and the Hutch. I'll probably be leaving between 7:45 and 8am, as it's only a 20 minute ride. Afterwards there's an event in White Plains that I think you might want to stop by:

http://fortheloveofpetsandpeople.com/Home.html

Let me know, we can do both!!!:biggrin:

I would like to do both shows but first I must take Tom to NWK airport at 7:30. I would be looking at about 8:30, give or take, to your house. If this is too late for you, maybe you can save me a spot next to yours at the show if they allow it. Hopefully, you're not put in some section with American muscle. Too exotic for that! :biggrin:

I'll be there but sadly Utah, my baby has since departed. 18 great years. Your more than welcome to hang with my goldendoodle puppy. I got her the weekend of NSXPO and she quickly becoming my best friend.

So sorry to hear about Utah. 18 wonderful years of good owner, good home and good food. That was one Lucky cat! Glad you changed your avatar due to one of my posts ........... again! Remember the first time when I said you should have a photo of your girlfriend (soon-to-be wife) ??

BTW: What the hell is a goldendoodle?? :confused:

So sorry to hear about Utah. 18 wonderful years of good owner, good home and good food. That was one Lucky cat! Glad you changed your avatar due to one of my posts ........... again! Remember the first time when I said you should have a photo of your girlfriend (soon-to-be wife) ??

BTW: What the hell is a goldendoodle?? :confused:

Yep, those thice I switched avatars due to your posts.

A goldendoodle is a golden retrieve and poodle mix. Mine is a teddy bear and a mini at that.

I would like to do both shows but first I must take Tom to NWK airport at 7:30. I would be looking at about 8:30, give or take, to your house. If this is too late for you, maybe you can save me a spot next to yours at the show if they allow it. Hopefully, you're not put in some section with American muscle. Too exotic for that! :biggrin:

Let's compromise, drop him a 1/2 hour earlier, and I'll wait for you until 8am, that way we can be there together @8:30 stay for an hour and a half, and then go to the other show to support the animals @10:30ish. We'll look good together at both shows, "Beauty and the Beast", you figure out who's who!!!:wink:

Rich and I ended up meeting up in New Canaan, saw the same guy I did last time with a 95 Red NSX, lots of beautiful cars in attendance. Than we drove down to White Plains for a benefit for guide dogs, had a good time, hung out for awhile, and then off for the afternoon. Looking forwards to the Edison walk in 2 weeks!!!

Back