• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee - West LA / Santa Monica Edition

Good to see everyone and good to see you too again Steve. The last time we saw each other was way back in Arcadia.

We have a show in at the Riverside Raceway Museum this weekend with the simulators, so I will miss today :(

I will see everyone next Saturday!
Suuuuure! The old I have a simulator show excuse! haha

hope the show went well.

Good to see everyone. Glad you came Steve, it's been a while and thanks for the video. It was a pleasure to meet you Ken. We need to keep this going and next time we need to start the drive earlier than 11:30 so traffic will not be soooooooo bad:frown:, but it was fun hanging out and talking:smile:.

Nice to see old and new friends. Thx for the pics and video, Steve! Nice to meet you, Ken. Hope to do this again!

Yea I would love to go but I dont see how u guys can get up at 5, 6 & 7am on a saturday! lol :redface::tongue:

I will be moving to Palo Alto this summer. Shad at DA already has my NSX. Hope to drive it down to LA area sometime to meet you guys at one of these socials.

Back