• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and girls

Just came (per coincidence!) on this site and saw that my ex-club-friend has made a calender for 2005 with pics like these - okay, the girls are not that hot, but the cars are.

Attachments

• k0.jpg
    k0.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 5,518
  • k9.jpg
    k9.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 5,574
luckily, they saved the hottest one for the F1 car: :biggrin:
k19.jpg

Damn whats with the tiny pics?

I am pretty sure he has let them made himself. Some of the cars are his own (licence plate with "C" stands for Chemnitz) - the racing S 2000 runs with him in the Honda trophy. The pics - also the one with the F1 car - where apparently made on the Sachsenring race track not far from his main shop.

I dont see any cars :biggrin:

hey NSXRACER-good enough!!

What you guys need is the return of THE KING OF PIX - Our Single Samurai and his <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16478">masterpiece girly thread</A>. It's so obvious you miss it.

Terry... where are you??????? ;)

vtecNSX1 said:
Damn whats with the tiny pics?

I agree. I need to see a close up of the face to make a final decision if the girl is hot or not. The face is the most important part IMO.

Tom239 said:
Imola orange is a great color. I wish it had been available in the US market before the 2002 redesign.

That is not Imola Orange....it is some other shade of orange. Still rather striking though.

Meeyatch1 said:
That is not Imola Orange....it is some other shade of orange. Still rather striking though.
I guess it's called Spa yellow pearl - watch the difference in appearance between 1st and 2nd pic in my 1st post - it's the same car but they mixed too much red into the 1st pic.

Meeyatch1 said:

You're right - that photo isn't true imola orange. But it could be an imola with the image colours screwed up: look at the grass, it's a little TOO green. Overall the contrast seems dull.

AutoVation said:

something very odd about this picture. don't know if this is suppose to be "attractive" or just plain "trying TOO hard"

JDMnsxR said:
something very odd about this picture. don't know if this is suppose to be "attractive" or just plain "trying TOO hard"

at least we know the trunk struts still work :tongue:

0ctan3 said:
at least we know the trunk struts still work :tongue:

hahha... as long as her head is propping it up... or legs... :biggrin:

c3_4.JPG
[/QUOTE]
is she wearing anything under that trunk? :confused:

Back