• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffe Meet - Brier Creek (Nov. 6)

As always the Porsche club will meet up with the Triangle Italians and some others.

I will be there with the S2000 crew. We usually go to lunch together and if the weather is nice (dry), go for a drive.

Anyone going?

The weather forecast for Saturday looks good (maybe a bit chilly in the early morning) - but dry and sunny for sure. I am planning on attending. Last month saw a large turnout. This is getting to be the largest event in the triangle area.

The weather forecast for Saturday looks good (maybe a bit chilly in the early morning) - but dry and sunny for sure. I am planning on attending. Last month saw a large turnout. This is getting to be the largest event in the triangle area.

What time do you normaly drive up? Maybe we can roll together?

Pedro,

i usually swing by the Cary Auto Park where some of the Ferrari owners meet and then drive up together. They meet at the VW dealer in the Auto Park (across from the Mercedes dealer and next to the Honda dealer). They leave there about 8:15am.

If you want to swing by my place at 7:45 we can drive over together. I live in Sunset Lake Village, Holly Springs. Where are you in Holly Springs??

John

Pedro,

i usually swing by the Cary Auto Park where some of the Ferrari owners meet and then drive up together. They meet at the VW dealer in the Auto Park (across from the Mercedes dealer and next to the Honda dealer). They leave there about 8:15am.

If you want to swing by my place at 7:45 we can drive over together. I live in Sunset Lake Village, Holly Springs. Where are you in Holly Springs??

John
Thanks John, that sounds fantastic! I normally drive up by myself ... after 9:00am :redface:

I'm in Sunset Oaks, right off Optimist Farm Rd. You can PM me your address or we can meet in Harris Teeter, whatever you prefer.

Pedro

Back