• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cayman S vs NSX

Sorry to go off topic, But how've you been liking your 4 series BMW? I'm looking to pick up a 2018 competition. Wondering if you had any issues? As a previous BMW owner, I will not keep it past 60,000 miles though...

Been great.... love the way it looks feels.

Did some mods with some wheels, HnR, roof wrap, etc...

29728918678_e2b8bd03ea_k_d.jpg

GT4s have an ever growing list of failures at the strut towers, and so far Porsche is leaving the owners out in the cold. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw the one YouTube video that was crazy.... didn't realize there have been other incidents

Gonna have to look into that

ok, so looks like a few have failed, but it seems to only happen when hitting a large pothole or curb at high speeds...which is still concerning, but avoid those things and you should be alright

Last edited:
GT4s have an ever growing list of failures at the strut towers, and so far Porsche is leaving the owners out in the cold. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was not aware of this. That is not cool at all Porsche. Not cool. Is this also an issue for other Cayman models in the same years or just the GT4?

Back