• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cedar Ridge Fabrication suspension package, Bearings, Toe Links, Clamps, Sway links

You probably need the rear beam bushing set. My car is lowered on Bilsteins with stock springs (lowered 3/4"), i didnt check the rear camber yet, do you think i'd need these bushings vs the SOS ones (that seem straight) ?

These bearings are a good choice, the only ones which are made with spherical bearings which last much longer than the plastic bushings and don't make noise like the plastic ones. Plus they do allow camber correction, once again the only product that does.

We are happy to ship international, USPS Priority flat rate it very reasonable and bearings, toe links front clamps and sway links will all fit in one medium box.

PM me if you want to move ahead.
Thanks,
Dave

Sounds good, i already have the front clamps and they are top quality.
I was just wondering if the rear bearings would be too much camber reduction (you say 1-1.2 degrees) given i have a mild lowering (bilsteins) ?

Sounds good, i already have the front clamps and they are top quality.
I was just wondering if the rear bearings would be too much camber reduction (you say 1-1.2 degrees) given i have a mild lowering (bilsteins) ?
Another feature of the bearings is they can be set so you can always go back to the stock alignment by rotating the offset portion of the bearing. They should work fine for you.

Dave

Another feature of the bearings is they can be set so you can always go back to the stock alignment by rotating the offset portion of the bearing. They should work fine for you.

Dave
Dave, Will this work on my dropped KW V3 rear I am at -2.8 in the back? Dropped 1.06" in the back. PM me a price shipped to 29651 Greer SC. Is there a core charge?

Hi Dave,

I would like to buy the rear beam bearing set, the front lower bearing set and the rigid toe link. Please send me a paypal payment request. Are these items available for immediate shipment? How heavy would the lot be and how do you propose to despatch them? I would like to have the items sent to my Singapore address per below

Block 203, #03-53
Hougang Street 21
Singapore 530203

Regards Woon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,

I would like to buy the rear beam bearing set, the front lower bearing set and the rigid toe link. Please send me a paypal payment request. Are these items available for immediate shipment? How heavy would the lot be and how do you propose to despatch them? I would like to have the items sent to my Singapore address per below

Block 203, #03-53
Hougang Street 21
Singapore 530203

Regards Woon

Sorry, my e-mail address is [email protected]

Hi Dave,

Block 203, #03-53
Hougang Street 21
Singapore 530203

Regards Woon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,

Block 203, #03-53
Hougang Street 21
Singapore 530203

Regards Woon

Sorry, my e-mail address is [email protected]

PayPal invoice sent, shipping is USPS Priority flat rate so you can have up to 20 Lb. in the box at the same rate. Let me know if you want front clamps or any other parts.

Thanks,
Dave

We have all suspension parts in stock, as well as full mono-ball bearings to replace all rubber bushings on the car. Camber correction for front and rear!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,

PM'd for a set of compliance clamps.

Thanks!
PM sent,
Thanks,
Dave

Hi I'd like to get a set of your non-compliance clamps. How should I order and make my payment?

Hi I'd like to get a set of your non-compliance clamps. How should I order and make my payment?

PM sent, clamps in stock and I'm running a free shipping special right now!

Dave

Payment sent. Thanks!

Got the payment, parts shipped out today!

Thank you, anyone else want to get in on free shipping for a set of front non-compliance clamps? PM and we can ship this week.

Thanks,
Dave

how does the car ride when all balljoints are replaced with mono-ball? I am going for street/track setup with some bigger front stickier tires. I want to be able to adjust camber in the front. however i do not want the car to ride like a brick on regular streets. trying to find a good compromise.

Last edited:
how does the car ride when all balljoints are replaced with mono-ball? I am going for street/track setup with some bigger front stickier tires. I want to be able to adjust camber in the front. however i do not want the car to ride like a brick on regular streets. trying to find a good compromise.

If you install the front non compliance bearings you will notice a crisper steering feel and feedback. The change in ride quality is negligible compared to stock. As far as replacing all of the suspension units with the mono-ball setup may be a bit extreme for anything but a dedicated race car

Back