• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Celebration Exotic Car Show - April 18th

Wondering if any NSX owners are planning to attend/show their cars in the Celebration Exotic Car Show in April? I have attended this for the past 2 years (flown down from NC) and planning to be there again this year. There have been several cars there in past years representing the NSX community. Looking forward to seeing cars and owners again this year. Great venue for this show. Hope to see you there.

I have had my car in the show in the past few years, however I am not sure if I am going to this year or if I will just spectate. If you haven't been it really is one of the best car shows I have been to.

wish we could make it this year. i had originally registered back in jan. but had to cancel as my wife is due soon and it isnt safe to travel that far now.
hope to make it next year. it is really a fantastic event. besides, we wanted to give another NSX owner a chance in the rallye, haha!
have fun everyone!!!!!!! and post plenty of pics

todd

Holli and I will be there volunteering for MAWF. Not entering the NSX though. It's a great show!

I had planned to go but had to cancel as i have to fly to dallas that friday for a meeting instead. hope to go next year as it sounds awesome!

I went for the weekend. Great weather, very nice rides. It was toned down just a little from last year. All in All we had a great time. I can post photos if anyone wishes.

I went for the weekend. Great weather, very nice rides. It was toned down just a little from last year. All in All we had a great time. I can post photos if anyone wishes.

I agree great time, but I also think it was toned down compared to the past years. Still fun event that I would go back to!

Back