• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central Texas: Bridgestone RE01R - new, never mounted - 245 35 18

photo 1-2.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1-2.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Hi - I have 2 unmounted 245 35 18 RE01-R tires. These are the pre-cursers to the RE11s. $150 each.

They have been moved around and scuffed, but never used. I bought them for the front but they are too big (works great for the rear). These were $300 new. Selling at HALF off. I took off the tags but if you come take a look it's obvious they are new. If your'e in the market for new tires, these are superb tires at an amazing price. $150 each. Not looking to ship. They are currently at my parents house as they have a garage in San Antonio. I live in Austin but can get them and bring them back to Austin area for serious buyer.

http://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Reviews/Bridgestone/Potenza+RE-01R

The Potenza RE-01R (with the "R" signifying Revolutionary) is the Extreme Performance Summer tire member of Bridgestone's global family of Potenza performance tires developed for enthusiastic sports car, sports coupe and performance sedan drivers. The Potenza RE-01R is designed to provide high levels of traction, responsive handling and driving control in dry and wet road conditions. The Potenza RE-01R is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The Potenza RE-01R molds a soft tread compound featuring a superior wear resistance polymer to improve both wet and dry grip while contributing to wear and durability. Semi-Slick shoulder blocks and a wide center rib enhance initial responsiveness, provide more surface contact and fortify lateral stiffness to reduce the irregular wear that can occur during hard cornering. Two wide, straight circumferential grooves with Hydro Evacuation Surface (H.E.S.) walls and multiple directionally aligned lateral grooves increase water evacuation to resist hydroplaning and enhance wet traction while Bridgestone's Racing Slit Technology born from F1 wet tire development, improves surface contact in wet conditions. The tire's structure includes two wide steel belts reinforced by spirally wound nylon to provide strength and uniform ride quality and high-speed capability while the sidewalls are reinforced by steel cord that helps resist lateral deflection providing responsive handling and cornering stability.

Last edited:
Back