• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chat-roulette Ultimatum: Boobs or Death?

If you laugh, you are going to hell.

snake.gif

HAHA! Hilarious! It's not like he wasn't going to feed it to the snake anyway.

The whole effing thing is wrong, from the chat to the snake.

Ummm, last I checked, snakes need to eat too.

The only thing wrong about it is that some guy is asking, what appear to be underaged, girls to show their boobs. In some parts of the world you'd get a visit from Chris Hansen.

I've owned lots of snakes, and I've fed them live food. It's one of the unfortunate "facts of life" about exotic pet ownership.

Making a game out of the live feeding process is reprehensible.

Ummm, last I checked, snakes need to eat too.

The only thing wrong about it is that some guy is asking, what appear to be underaged, girls to show their boobs. In some parts of the world you'd get a visit from Chris Hansen.
This is the condensced version but apparently both chicks showed ID in the video and were over 18.

I've owned lots of snakes, and I've fed them live food. It's one of the unfortunate "facts of life" about exotic pet ownership.

Making a game out of the live feeding process is reprehensible.

In another post I talked about by neighbor's cats. They would basically go around my yard catching geckos, chipmonks and birds, but not kill them outright. They would toy with them and bat them around. When they would try to get away they would stomp on them and push them back to the center of the yard where they couldn't get away. Once the poor animal was too tired and about to die, they would get bored with it and either leave it to die or rip it in half and leave the carcass there. I've had to clean up many bi-sected animal parts in my yard.

I wouldn't get too bothered by feeding a snake in a gameful way. I think the manner in which we get our meat and poultry is much more "inhumane" than this. Mother nature is cruel and so that is the way it goes. And unfortunately, this is nothing compared to what humans do to other humans.

There are many aspects of nature that simply don't warrant filming for entertainment. But it seems that's a big portion of the internet traffic these days.

Meh.

Nature can be cruel, it's a fact, in the same time, @ this age of excess of information and graphic violence, the "hot" thing is to explore 13 year old girls asking them to "show boobs o die" while a cute innocent little bird gets "killed live" and we are supposed to laugh @ that ..... although that is nature -believe me, I have a golf course as back yard and I see big ass falcons carry little ducks, little turtles etc- .. ...

I am 33, not young or old, but man, sometimes I get amazed how things are IN YOUR FACE on the internet.

When I was kid, it was a HUGE deal for me to go to the newspaper stand and take a look @ the "adult magazines" covers .. OMG that was sooo cool and sex was so "mysterious" and "fascinating" -this in BRAZIL, the sex capital of the west hemisphere"-- .. once I was 16 I start getting lose to the adult life, but it took me 16 years, now I see, you can just "google" anything, so by 18 kids have seen it all, nothing is that "scary" or "mysterious" .. they are BORED with "life" already ...

Which explains to me why people nowadays are so emotionally unstable, while REAL life is still very though and sometimes cruel, that messes up young people's head.

I better stop, I sound like a total grandpa .. lol

Oscar

Is this chat the new thing to do? Someone at work was telling me a story how they'd just keep it on and mess around and the next day it's on the morning news! Now you guys are posting it up on prime. Crazy, maybe I live under a box.

Stephen

I saw this on supraforums first and even though its messed up, I did chuckle.

Back