• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out my NSX with her new 2-wheeled Sibling :)

I think the 2 wheeled brother for the NSX should be the Honda NSR. :tongue:
Steve

I vote for the CBR11XX cuz I have one!:biggrin: I think that both were Honda's fastest production vehicles of their time.

Nate in DC

Attachments

• nsx cbr11.jpg
    nsx cbr11.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 293
I vote for the CBR11XX cuz I have one!:biggrin: I think that both were Honda's fastest production vehicles of their time.

Nate in DC

Why does your driveway look so GLEAMING shiny!!! :cool:

I love Honda's and for the longest time loved the V-twin RC51 motor.

NEVER heard of the NR 750...may I ask what makes this bike so special??

NEVER heard of the NR 750...may I ask what makes this bike so special??

Hi

Well the NR is special. Very special. Made around 300 bikes. Read all about it here.

Nobody has one. I have never seen one. And I will never see one in my life. But then again around 2000 was the first time at the age of 29 I saw the first NSX and decided I had to get me one of those. In 2003 I went to Switzerland and got one.

Regards

I dont have a bike right now but Im planning on a newer Yamaha R1 or a Honda 996RR. Love the shots of the Busas' with the NSX. Sick!

I dont have a bike right now but Im planning on a newer Yamaha R1 or a Honda 996RR. Love the shots of the Busas' with the NSX. Sick!

Get the new Yamaha R1 ~ I almost bought the yellow one in the showroom before my "practical" side got the better of me and I bought the Busa! :wink:

Just got my new pair of Yoshi R-77 pipes on the bike ~ this is the way the bike should have sounded from the factory. Throaty but not overly loud! :)

Now I just need a few more mods and I'm done..........hehehehe *yaaaah right

Enjoy
rk
IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

Why does your driveway look so GLEAMING shiny!!! :cool:

lol it prolly just rained...look at the dry patches and the tires

I love all this bike talk. I purchased the 3 wheeler from can-am last year called the spyder and wouldnt give it up for the world. Didnt get much exposure last year because I had just purchased my NSX, but this year the car will take a back seat..................pics of garage with toys to follow

as I said, here is my nsx with its sibling.

Attachments

• solaralegendrav4 002.jpg
    solaralegendrav4 002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 196
  • solaralegendrav4 003.jpg
    solaralegendrav4 003.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 145
Nice combo...and you have an S2000? DAMN! :eek:

as I said, here is my nsx with its sibling.

Cool looking tryke! I've never rode one but can imagie it must be fun and get a lot of looks!

Saw one at a dealer once and got me thinking.....

Same with me, always had bikes...got rid of them at one point and just couldn't live without. I'll always ride.

Here's my current (has CF Graves pipes now though):

848_1-big.jpg

My trike is like the nsx, everyone has tons of questions. I have 2 superstars in the garage, lol. If i ever go 2 wheels, it will definately be a ducati.

Ok here is my duo..... The 1000RR and the nsx it matching colour!!

Attachments

• 05292009045.jpg
    05292009045.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 226
Ok here is my duo..... The 1000RR and the nsx it matching colour!!

You my friend have great taste! :biggrin:

I love both in matching colors - I tried that with my nsx/Busa' combo but eventually got the blue bike instead because the white bike attracted too much attention and similiarity to police bikes.

Very nice Hayabusa! Both the white and blue look damn good.

Accel Junky, I'm digging that white 848 as well. I really want a red one.
Sat on the streetfighter the other day. Looks better in person but a bit too "touring" for me

my good ol' 748L...always fun and mostly reliable(as much as anything Italian can be)

748L.jpg

Accel Junky, I'm digging that white 848 as well. I really want a red one. Sat on the streetfighter the other day. Looks better in person but a bit too "touring" for me

Yeah, I really like the Streetfighter, but I haven't had the opportunity to sit on it yet. The 848 isn't exactly the most comfortable sport bike I've ridden. Would love a naked version with a more upright position.

You my friend have great taste! :biggrin:

I love both in matching colors - I tried that with my nsx/Busa' combo but eventually got the blue bike instead because the white bike attracted too much attention and similiarity to police bikes.

Thanks s4play!!! Here is 1 more pic with the non matching honda in the picture!!! Ride safe friend!!!!!

Attachments

• 4619_104453981017_728571017_2681832_5936717_n.jpg
    4619_104453981017_728571017_2681832_5936717_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 130
Same with me, always had bikes...got rid of them at one point and just couldn't live without. I'll always ride.

Here's my current (has CF Graves pipes now though):

848_1-big.jpg

This is my favorite bike on here. Super lines, understated yet stylish, center exhaust is a must, just sweet. Great choice, my friend.

Joe

WOw ~ so kool that many of you guys on nSXprime has 2-wheels toys too!

I just picked up a matching blue 2-wheeler for the Busa' today - give you a clue it's made of magnesium for weight savings and 100% portable....hehe :biggrin:

love that white 848!!

i've got a cbr 929rr that I adore. spent all winter getting all the little finishing touches on it. full micron exhaust wrapped in black headerwrap, PC, sprockets, powdercoated handles, can, various parts, powdercoated wheels white...mmm...now if i could only get it to stop raining!

3751211374_4878408bcf.jpg

3009782142_87ac358c37.jpg

3009782150_8b024ba985.jpg

3520332699_8b5353b289.jpg

Back