• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out the headlamp of this Hungarian NSX

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W60jWHFQ5h0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W60jWHFQ5h0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

head lights look pretty different. the car looks lifted with all the carbon/black painted pieces.

Actually I like the the kit that he put on the car. May look better if he has NSX-R wing on the car. I really like the front bumper design.

its waaaay too busy in the front but the headlights themselves don't look bad. i wonder who makes them.

Looks like a Fiat Coupe, not for me.
23303416__1210710761__0__2-a2af36d4f1cc1adc058a4afdd18e9721.__big__.jpg

Slap some unwanted neon colors on the exterior and the car looks like something from "pimp my ride". I'm sure there is a toaster over in the trunk and 10 LCD monitors on the underside. hehe

Well, not my taste, but to each their own and i'm sure the owner of the car is very happy with all his mods.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hungnsx1.jpg
    hungnsx1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,520
  • hungnsx2.jpg
    hungnsx2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,513
  • hungnsx3.jpg
    hungnsx3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,521
How far is hungary from lithuania????????????

That thing was terrible. It did indeed look lifted thanks to the dark ground effects. The headlamps looked similar to the 02 up, the average car guy wouldn't even notice the difference I bet.

Lotus Elise kept popping into my head when I watched the video.

Regards,

Danny

the headlamps look pretty similar to the ones being advertised in the vendor section. i'm not sure anyone ever purchased a set (at least noone posted experiences with the units themselves).

here's the link.

what a totally basterdized NSX....so sad

+1! :redface: it revs very slowly and it looks like its sitting about a foot off the ground....

Back