• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago Area Meet/Cruise- Friday July 11

Chicago Area Meet/Cruise- Friday July 11- EDIT: Pre-Meet MOVED!

EDIT: Due to construction @ Dave and Busters, we have moved the premeet about .5 miles away! See below:

FNL1.jpg

*meet*cruise*food*photoshoots*

Okay folks, the next Friday Night Lights event is going to take place at Uncle Harry's Ice Cream Shop in Addison, followed by a spirited cruise to TGIF's in Bolingbrook, IL. Who says we don't give the South any love? :p

Details:

Time:
9pm, Friday July 11

(next to Marcus Theaters)
1453 W. Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

We will meet up @ 9pm, and then cruise out around 10:30pm. As last time, there will be quite a bit of other cars other then NSXs'

Again, no racing/burnouts/reckless driving/etc. will be tolerated.

Here is a pic from our previous Friday Event:

2_G.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Brian

I think I can make it out... Is this open to all cars, or only for Z's/G's/NSX's? I have one or two friends that have been looking for a meet/cruise to tag along to.

I knew it wouldn't take long for you AZ geeks to start whoring up new threads here. LOL. I'd be in but probably get food thrown at my G if I went to that meet...

- derrick (AZ mod)

dang! i was planning to go but the bar i worked at just called me to fill in this friday! this sucks!

This sounds like fun!

I'll be there if the line for my new iPhone doesn't take too long! :tongue:

Since you'll be cruising back to near where I live, I'll be rolling with ya! :smile:

BTW - I've got stock NSX parts I need to get rid of. I'll probably be listing them here soon.

Since you'll be cruising back to near where I live, I'll be rolling with ya! :smile:

BTW - I've got stock NSX parts I need to get rid of. I'll probably be listing them here soon.

Just be careful about posting them in this subforum. It's hit or miss on how the mods deal with it. My wheel thread was deleted and I now have a negative infraction on this site. Whereas their are a few similar threads on other regional forums where the mods seem to have looked the other way.

My bad, when I said "here" I meant in the parts for sale section. Parts for sale should ALWAYS be posted there.

Joe

do you have a video cam? It would be cool to see everybody with sights and sounds.

Brian

A friend of mine does video work, I'll see if I can get him to come with me... It'd be sweet to get video of a bunch of nsx's on the highway.

Joe

It's all good just hot hot hot.

Back