• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago Meet- "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS" Friday September 12th

FNL1.jpg

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: September 12th

Who says you can't have ice cream before dinner???

What:
Meet, fast food, parking lot pimp, cruise, photoshoot, etc.

When: Friday September 12th

Time: 8:00pm

Where:
Uncle Harry's Ice Cream Shop
(in Between Marcus Theater and Food Harbor)
1453 W. Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101

Plan on getting to Uncle Harry's between 8-10:00pm. We will be then be
leaving Harry's right around 10:00 pm for a cruise to Steak and Shake
(Tinley Park) for some late night grub.

Steak and Shake
16110 Harlem Ave
Tinley Park, IL

This sounds like fun. My 91 is being delivered tomorrow morning. If I can get all my paperwork together by Friday, don't be surprised if you see a mostly stock Sebring Silver show up.

I hope its next week. I might actually get my nsx I bought 2 months ago back next week after the incident on the day of the purchase. It has really sucked missing the last few events. I have the parts of get it back on the road and they now decided to do an in depth investigation on me and the purchase of the car after I asked them to cash me out on it, like I'm trying to pull one over on them. I never would have made an insurance claim if I new it was going to take this long to get my car back. Hope to finally meet some of you guys soon.

That does not mean that we can't all get together anyway....

Just cause the Z crowd is not meeting..... Means we should GTG!

I am still in, I know Val said he is still in, I know Brian is Game..! Possibly a Oak Brook Star-bucks meet to mix it up a bit to be closer to the south side guys? I love Frapachinos! Or Hooters! every one loves those! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back